Xiaomi M365 electric scooter is a new entrey in a line cool new toys that have become extremely popular with celebrities and everyday people alike. Hoverboard and Electric Skateboard are more popular but Xiaomi has found a niche in market. What I find really innovative at this price is braking system whit E-ABS anti-lock system, disk brake in front and back . Range is around 30km, enough for a ride to school or to the store.Full list of features below.
When and how much?
Whit the release data at March 14 2017 and whit a 539.99 US$ will see if it is a succes .
– Powered by 18650 lithium-ion battery pack
– Model: M365
– Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
– Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
– Motor size: 6.7 inch
– Maximum torque: 16N.m
– Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
– Cruising distance: 30km
– Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
– Rated motor power: 250W
– Maximum motor power: 500W
– Battery pack power: 280Wh
– Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
– Waterproof grade: IP54
– Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
– Max load: 100kg
– Charger rated power: 71W
– Charger input voltage: 100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz
– Battery limited voltage: 42V
– Charging time: 5.5 hours
– Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
– Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
– Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
– Net weight: 12.5kg
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 China-Devices Latest Deals