Xiaomi has just released the big cup of the Mi 11 series, Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro, the product design goal is “Android Phone King”.
- 1 Exterior
- 2 The appearance design of Mi 11 Pro is similar to Mi 11, with three colour schemes, namely:
- 3 Screen
- 4 Mi 11 Pro is equipped with four micro-curved flexible screens:
- 5 Configuration
- 6 Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is the world’s first full phase change cooling technology, gaming-grade cooling experience:
- 7 Endurance
- 8 There are three versions of Mi 11 Pro:
- 9 Cameras
- 10 Equipped with a 50x periscope telephoto lens, supporting 5x optical zoom and optical image stabilization.
- 11 Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is officially Released: First Snapdragon 780G, Starting at $349
- 12 Price
The appearance design of Mi 11 Pro is similar to Mi 11, with three colour schemes, namely:
- Green: imaginative colour, charming temperament
- Purple: the embodiment of romance and beauty, the choice of fashion
- Black: calm and atmospheric style, absolutely classic
Mi 11 Pro is equipped with four micro-curved flexible screens:
- Top screen: 2K+120Hz+E4 high refresh screen, 1 billion colours true colour display
- Dolby Vision: Ultra-high dynamics, the ultimate viewing experience with stunning colours
- DisplayMate A+: Industry authority certification, 13 record breakthroughs
- Extraordinary sound quality: high-quality stereo dual speakers, professional tuning by Harman Kardon
- Gorilla Victus: drop resistance increased by 1.5 times, abrasion resistance increased by 2 times
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is the world’s first full phase change cooling technology, gaming-grade cooling experience:
- New phase-change thermal conductivity material, thermal conductivity increased by 100%
- With a large VC of 2000m㎡, a solid-liquid-gas three-state rapid heat dissipation system is formed
- Snapdragon 888 top performance, full of LPDDR5+UFS 3.1
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof, the world’s first high-permeability “pressure relief valve” technology , effectively reducing the damage rate of mobile phones caused by accidents
- WiFi 6 enhanced version, the maximum theoretical speed is 3.5Gbps
- The highest picture quality of “Yuan Shen” is measured in 30 minutes, which is comparable to the frame rate performance of gaming phones, and the temperature is lower
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is the world’s first super fast-charging “silicon-oxygen anode” battery. The new material brings faster charging and higher battery density. At the same time, it supports 67W wired fast charging, the world’s first 67W wireless fast charging, which can be fully charged in 36 minutes at the same time.
- 5000mAh, the maximum power in high-end flagship phones
- Battery life performance: flagship No.1 in the same level, TOP3 in all lists
- Xiaomi takes the lead in applying new energy vehicle battery technology to mobile phones, taking into account fast charging, hand feel and large power
In addition, Xiaomi’s world’s first 80W wireless charging dock with curved air ducts provides efficient heat dissipation. Double coil design, horizontal and vertical dual use. One key to turn on the fast mode, speed up 15%.
Mi 80W wireless charging stand set, 80W wireless charging stand + 120W charger, ￥499 yuan.
There are three versions of Mi 11 Pro:
- [Standard version] without charger and data cable
- [Package Edition] Comes with 67W GaN charger, original price is 129 yuan, +0 yuan for purchase.
- [Super Package Edition] 80W wireless charging stand + 120W charger, original price 499 yuan, +199 yuan limited redemption
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is equipped with a Samsung GN2 sensor, has a 1/1.12″ inch ultra-large bottom, 50MP each pixel reaches 1.4μm after fusion is an unprecedented 2.8μm. The world’s first Dual PD Pro, all-pixel omnidirectional 8-core focusing, all The scene is focused in seconds and dual native ISO Fusion ultra-high dynamic range.
Equipped with a 50x periscope telephoto lens, supporting 5x optical zoom and optical image stabilization.
- 13 Megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens
- The main camera supports an 8K movie camera
- Support 1920fps video shooting
Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is officially Released: First Snapdragon 780G, Starting at $349
Mi 11 Pro has 3 storage versions, the 8/128GB version is priced at 4999 yuan, the 8/256GB version is priced at 5299 yuan, and the 12/256GB version is priced at 5699 yuan.
The post Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is officially Released: Equipped With Snapdragon 888 appeared first on IGeeKphone China Phone, Tablet PC, VR, RC Drone News, Reviews.