According to several leaks, Xiaomi’s Redmi brand is on the verge of expanding its smartphone portfolio. The company is planning to release the flagship killer – the Redmi K20 and K20 Pro, the Redmi Note 7S. Just recently, the Redmi 7A also showed up on TENAA with partial specs a few days ago.
Redmi 7A – Display
The Redmi 7A with the model numbers M1903C3EC and M1903C3EE is tipped to come fitted with a 5.45-inch display. It has a 1440x720px resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio screen, a 3900mAh battery, and will boot Android Pie.
Although there is no word on the SoC, it is clocked at 1.4 GHz. It will arrive in 2GB/16GB, 3GB/32GB, and 4GB/64GB configurations. Furthermore, it allows storage expansion by up to 256GB via MicroSD card. It is will have a single 13MP rear and an 8MP front camera. Lastly, the phone misses the fingerprint sensor, as well as the Face-Unlock feature.
- 45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 4GHz Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with MicroSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 146.30×70.41×9.55mm; Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) built-in battery
Body & Color
The Redmi 7A measures 146.30×70.41×9.55(mm) and weighs 150 grams, and will come in in Black, Red, Blue, Pink, White, Green, Purple, and Gray color options.