OnePlus launched the first Oxygen OS 11 Beta version for its OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro, but the beta version lacks some essential features for users, such as information Screen display function.
Yesterday, OnePlus issued an announcement on the official forum that OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro have already pushed the OS 11 Beta 2 version update, which will definitely add the function of the screen display. OnePlus officially stated that this feature may increase power consumption, but users can turn it on as needed, and OnePlus plans to further optimize it in future versions.
This update is pushed to the public beta version, and there may be certain risks. Please pay attention to backup files.
The following is the complete update information:
- Optimize the sliding effect of the live wallpaper
- Improved power consumption in some cases
- Optimized the intensity of automatic brightness adjustment, bringing a smoother experience
- Fixed the problem that the adapter cannot charge and use the headset at the same time
- Fixed an issue where the battery icon was not displayed on the status bar
- Fixed an issue where “Tips and Support” was not displayed in the settings
- Fixed a small probability of flashback when unlocking in professional mode
- Information screen display function
- Newly supported screen display function (Only OnePlus 7 Pro) (Go to Settings-Utilities-OnePlus Lab-Screen Display)
Read Also: Hasselblad is Finally Debut That OnePlus 9 Pro Will Cooperate With Them
Do not forget to follow us on our Facebook group and page to keep you always aware of the latest advances, News, Updates, review, and giveaway on smartphones, tablets, gadgets, and more from the technology world of the future.
The post OnePlus 7 Pro Oxygen OS 11 Beta 2 Update: The Screen Display Function appeared first on IGeeKphone China Phone, Tablet PC, VR, RC Drone News, Reviews.