Lenovo unveiled a slew of new devices today, focusing on its tablets. The most affordable of the bunch is definitely the Lenovo Tab M7, which is coming in July for $110 and up. They also unveiled the Lenovo Tab M8 and both this and the M7 are 3rd gen units.
The Lenovo Tab M7 3rd gen comes with an all metal case and it also brings Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and optional support for 4G LTE. It comes with Android 11 Go Edition, plus Google Play Store.
Specs-wise we’re treated to a rather modest package:
- Display: 7 inch, IPS LCD, 1024 x 600 pixels, 350 nits of brightness
- CPU: MediaTek MT8166 2 GHz (WiFi)/ MediaTek MT8766 2 GHz (4G LTE)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB + microSD
- Battery: 3750 mAh (up to 10 hours of run time)
- Camera: 2 MP front + 2 MP back
- Others: mono speakers, microUSB 2.0 port
Lenovo Tab M8 3rd Gen is a bit better specced and comes with a metal case, bigger battery and slightly superior screen. Here are its specs:
- Display: 8 inch, IPS LCD, 1280 x 800 pixel
- CPU: MediaTek Helio P22T octa core 2.3 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB
- Battery: 5100 mAh (up to 15 hours of usage)
This device also supports an optional Smart Charging Station, that props it up and turns it into a Google Assistant Smart Display. This one is not coming to the USA and doesn’t have a price.
The post Lenovo Tab M7 Android Tablet Drops in July Priced at Just $110; Tab M8 Also Arrives appeared first on Tablet News.