ROOT + CWM - Readback your ROM with SP-Flash Tools.

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
following your youtube video, when i connect my device in preloader mode i have a yellow triangle, which you said i had to be really quick and manually update it. I'm not sure which file im supposed to choose.

thanks
usb vcomm drivers for whatever win system you are using from this link below

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK-MEGAPACK-DOWNLOAD-All-Downloads-here

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Bro,I use a galaxy s5 clone mt6582 my phone is not detected in my windows 8 pc when i remove the battery..

Please help me bro asap..

BR,

Abhisek Jena

try this

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-How-To-Install-PRELOADER-ADB-Drivers-correctly

also you can press and hold vol- or vol+ whilst battery is out keep it pressed and connect the device

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
i use this method 

but in this method: http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-How-to-install-CWM-on-every-Chinaphone i have the same error                No find KernelGZ
 :No Split Boot Image
ok create a new thread in hardware and software support and post some screen shots of your errors please...thank you

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Hello,

In the MKT DroidRoot & Tools v2.5.3, when i connect my Uriver H900 3G Smartphone Android 4.4 MTK6592 it appears in the right screen this message: "In system already available: Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26" and nothing more... the left screen is blank and no info appears. The PdaNet... is working ok, and the phone is connected. The debug mode is on... rssrsrsr

All of this is because my phone says: "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." when i try to plug the SIM cards.
first try a factory reset from recovery see if this helps

also check device manager on your p.c. make sure that it is displaying your device connected as android ADB or anything with ADB next to the name please also post some screen shots

Carlos Silva

Mar 21, 2015
Hello,

I´ve done the factory reset and it stays the same.

In my PC on the device manager it appears YunOS Phone, YunOS ACB Interface. Nothing more.

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Hello,

I´ve done the factory reset and it stays the same.

In my PC on the device manager it appears YunOS Phone, YunOS ACB Interface. Nothing more.
hey carlos,

please create a new thread in hardware and software support where it will be easier to help with your problem...thank you

http://www.china-devices.com/Forum-Hardware-Software-Support

kolikkokot

Mar 31, 2015
i can´t create scatter any solution ?  kingleton G9000 MT6592 

model: 706v92_jbla_fhd_20140928

android 4.4.2

or should you tell me how to root, flash and install custom rom on this model thx

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
i can´t create scatter any solution ?  kingleton G9000 MT6592 

model: 706v92_jbla_fhd_20140928

android 4.4.2

or should you tell me how to root, flash and install custom rom on this model thx
please create your own thread in hardware and software support...thank you

Sara Caruso

Apr 6, 2015
Benevento
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. I have a Mediacom G501, with MT6582. I rooted it with VRoot and I think it went well because RootChecker tells me "access granted" in green. I installed drivers ADB and I think it went well because I can see my smartphone via "adb devices" and use a shell with "adb shell", making me appear the "name" of my smartphone. The problem is this: I need MTKDroidTools to make a backup and then expand the intern memory. When I go to click "Root" the green bar on the bottom moves forward for a while but then I get "ERROR: file adbd not installed." I have already done some tests: install busybox, adb insecure but nothing seems to make it work. Can someone please help me?:emoticon-0101-sadsmile:

Godwin Bangera

Apr 10, 2015
hi,

thanks a lot for all our tutorials ... it really helps me and i am sure it helps a lot of people

i have prestigio multipad 7 prime duo 3G device ... i used the update.zip from the prestigio site and upgraded the new firmware today ....

finally i was able to connect the tab to my comp and enable usb debugging and then i could start MTK Droid tools ... and got the errors in the terminal ....

in your video  you said not to go further if errors were detected .... the image of the error is attached ... although the rest of the info i could not screen-grab cause i ran out of battery ...

it said something like this on the information side MT6657 (fake MT8377) and all the rest of the specs etc were displayed ...

pls could you help me figure out this error and do let me know how i can work around it ... and fix these issues 

i will attach another screen grab once the tab is charged 

thanks once again for all your tutorials

chX

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. I have a Mediacom G501, with MT6582. I rooted it with VRoot and I think it went well because RootChecker tells me "access granted" in green. I installed drivers ADB and I think it went well because I can see my smartphone via "adb devices" and use a shell with "adb shell", making me appear the "name" of my smartphone. The problem is this: I need MTKDroidTools to make a backup and then expand the intern memory. When I go to click "Root" the green bar on the bottom moves forward for a while but then I get "ERROR: file adbd not installed." I have already done some tests: install busybox, adb insecure but nothing seems to make it work. Can someone please help me?:emoticon-0101-sadsmile:
hi, please try to install

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.chainfire.adbd

and busybox from google play.

and also enter CWM and flash this zip :

http://download.chainfire.eu/450/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.00.zip

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
hi,

thanks a lot for all our tutorials ... it really helps me and i am sure it helps a lot of people

i have prestigio multipad 7 prime duo 3G device ... i used the update.zip from the prestigio site and upgraded the new firmware today ....

finally i was able to connect the tab to my comp and enable usb debugging and then i could start MTK Droid tools ... and got the errors in the terminal ....

in your video  you said not to go further if errors were detected .... the image of the error is attached ... although the rest of the info i could not screen-grab cause i ran out of battery ...

it said something like this on the information side MT6657 (fake MT8377) and all the rest of the specs etc were displayed ...

pls could you help me figure out this error and do let me know how i can work around it ... and fix these issues 

i will attach another screen grab once the tab is charged 

thanks once again for all your tutorials

chX
in the video he said not to go further if UBIFS errors were detected...you will be fine with only these error's they are just fake specs that is all...:emoticon-0148-yes:

Sara Caruso

Apr 6, 2015
Benevento

jiridwan

Jul 12, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Just download and install busybox. That should solve the problem.

Sara Caruso

Apr 6, 2015
Benevento
Just download and install busybox. That should solve the problem.
Ok, I can reach it. Do you know any 3d that can help me into partition modify to enlarge userdata?

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
where can i get this rom? cna help me?
????????????...this thread is a tutorial...not a rom...please make a rom request in the link below...or PM the user you are refering to

https://www.china-devices.com/Forum-ROM-Requests

Anand Rai

May 8, 2015
Heyyy....i want to root my intex aqua n15…..please tell me the procedure...thanks in advance..

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Heyyy....i want to root my intex aqua n15…..please tell me the procedure...thanks in advance..
Anand you can use any third party app like kingoapp or framaroot etc etc

here are some links to these see if they work for you

https://mega.co.nz/#F!jQQgkTbZ!Z1beg7kmSsBNNHJ8U0DNpA

iaSnalcA

Feb 28, 2015
hi.. I'm a newbie in regards to this. Is it really okay if i try this this tutorial? is it dangerous? Is there a possibility that it will brick my phone? thanks very much

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.