1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting for ROM TECNO J8 MT6735(20160511 OR HIGHER)

Discussion in 'ROM Requests' started by Isaac T. Nicholaus, Oct 11, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Isaac T. Nicholaus

By:Isaac T. NicholausOct 11, 2017

Tanzania, United Republic of
    It has been headache to find it, I tried almost everywhere Iknowbut stillI couldn't find it.

mrsim likes this.
  2. mrsim

By:mrsimOct 12, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    hello my friend...may i ask are you from nigeria as almost all users who come here requesting roms for techno devices are based in nigeria...it's very funny with these devices and their roms...almost nobody in nigerialikes to give out these roms instead they always request that you pay to get it even though google is open sourced and so should it's firmware also be...try requesting or speaking to this nigerian tech youtuber...maybe she knows someone or somewhere you can get a stock techno rom

You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login!

3. Isaac T. Nicholaus

By:Isaac T. NicholausOct 13, 2017

Thank you a lot. Actually I am from Tanzania... May be you can also advise me what to do with this problem, I found out ROM files but the only different is release date, my device is of 20160511 but the one I found 20160310, in which mine was somehow latest compared to these two, I tried to use it to flash my phone, everything went well but my phone still blank and still not working as if I did nothing, I will appreciate any help from you my friend, thank you.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    mrsim likes this.
  4. mrsim

By:mrsimOct 13, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    ok firstly make sure that the two roms have the same android version...attempting to flash backwards in android is very tricky
    next to help solve the problem try booting into recovery mode and wipe data factory reset sometimes it's just because the old firmware cache has not been removed which causes this problem

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  5. Isaac T. Nicholaus

By:Isaac T. NicholausOct 13, 2017

The biggest problem is I cannot access any menu or recovery mode, but my computer can detect it once plug it in using USB, no any other way I can access it.

mrsim likes this.
  6. mrsim

By:mrsimOct 14, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    that's a shame with no access to recovery or any access to a stock romthere is nothing you/we can do.....sorry...:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed: