1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OUKITEL U7 Plus released

Discussion in 'Android General' started by Austinae, Jul 29, 2016.

1. OUKITEL U7 plus Specifications
    OUKITEL U7 plus features a curved 5.5 inch HD display, will have a 5 mega-pixel front camera and 13 mega-pixel rear camera with Auto Focus. The rear camera has an F2.2 aperture and features such as “V”gesture detection, HDR mode, face beauty mode and panorama exporter is also confirmed. 

Things are different in the processors used and the amount of RAM and ROM for U7 Pro and U7 Plus. The U7 plus has a MediaTek MT6737 chipset and 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM while U7 Pro has MediaTek MT6580 chipset and 1GB RAM with 8GB ROM. 
    Network support for U7 Plus are as follows:4G Band 1/3/7/8/20,3G bands: WCDMA900/2100,2G GSM band: 850/900/1800/1900, which means U7 Plus supports 4G while U7 Pro only supports 3G.

OUKITEL U7 Plus Fingerprint
    As rumored, except for unlock device and lock APPs, U7 Plus fingerprint has another two added function. One is you can link a specified finger to one app, another is to use fingerprint to take photo and receiving phone calls, but this needs to be confirmed.

View attachment 5261

View attachment 5262

View attachment 5260

mrsim likes this.
  2. Seems like a ok phone for the price range.

mrsim likes this.
  3. mrsim likes this.
  4. View attachment 5329

View attachment 5330

Good News! The shipping of OUKITEL U7 Plus will be available on August 25th. There is a big discount from 16th August to 23rd August, it’s priced at $69.99 for limited stock, after that, it will be offered at $89.99. Purchase the budget phone right now: www.oukitel.com/store/index.html 

Here we bring some new features for its fingerprint: taking photos,browsing photos, answering phone calls,play and pause music/video, unlock screen and lock the authorized Apps.

mrsim likes this.
  5. $89? expensive, i see one, it is $69.99

mrsim likes this.
  6. 16th August to 23rd August, it’s priced at $69.99 for limited stock, after that, it will be offered at $89.99.

they already said for a limited stock...but this is usually a selling trick to get more preorders

7. I received the phone about a week now. It is very ok. I have a problem with Google Translate. It says i can't use the camera for translation. There is some problem-solving? I enabled all permissions for the application but nothing. I installed another similar application and i can translate using the camera but Google Translate does not let me.

mrsim likes this.
  8. sounds like you solved the problem already...also maybe try installing google camera and see if google translate is compatible with that instead maybe

9. I solved the problem with another application but I want Google Translate. I searched Google Camera in Store but i found nothing.

mrsim likes this.
  10. fucking odd they seem to have pulled it from the playstore

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/camera/

11. Google Camera does not work either. I'll use the other translator. Now I have another question. Where is the function wirelles screen? With the Youtube application I can share the phone screen on the tv but otherwise no.

mrsim likes this.
  12. Hi again. Fail to make the phone to keep me a whole day. At work I use it very little while at home I use it in a normal rhythm. When I sit all day at home I must charge it even twice.

mrsim likes this.
  13. are you using any battery monitoring apps like better battery stats
    or wakelock detector
    also what about greenify
    also do you have xposed running on this device as you may want to activate the greenify moduals in xposed
    you can also try amplify
    or even power nap
    these are all my 'go to apps' whenever i root a device as they do help with battery saving and locating the battery draining parts of the system

14. If the battery is small you can install anything but in vain. I have time until 31.01.2017 to send the phone back and that I'm going to do. Now watching for a Doogee X7 pro or X9 pro.

mrsim likes this.
  15. #15 cleopatra81, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
    @Glasses :

I suggest you to buy the next phone :

[​IMG]

mrsim likes this.
  16. Ha ha

mrsim likes this.
  17. cleo...i was laughing so hard...:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

cleopatra81 likes this.