1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oneplus 3T announced

Discussion in 'News' started by mrsim, Nov 15, 2016.

1. as per usual guys n gals,was browsing over at XDA when i found this article written by a friend of mine,(mathew brack),the social media manager there and from this oneplus fanboy's perspective...i couldn't be happier

so as of NOV 28 the 'Oneplus T' will be available with upgraded specs and battery and still at a very reasonable price of only EUR 399 for the 64GB version and EUR 479 for the 128GB version,both device will see an upgrade in CPU with the SD 821 and also the front camera gets an upgrade from 8mp to 16mp,add to that the rear camera now also receiving sapphire glass instead of just normal glass for better protection against scratches,a couple of new colours like gun metal grey and gold,as for the battery it will be supporting a 3400mah battery rather than the existing 3000mah in the original OP3,lucky for existing owners who would like to upgrade the device stays exactly the same size so all peripherals like cases and screen protectors will fit the new upgraded 'T' version

please folow the link HERE for the full article

scrivz69 and Rahul Jagadish like this.