1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nomu T18 Walikie– Talkie smartphone

Discussion in 'Android Based Phones' started by Samuel Tony, Nov 22, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Samuel Tony

By:Samuel TonyNov 22, 2017

Canada
    Nomu T18 Walikie– Talkie smartphone

Nomu T18 the most Professional Rugged smartphone.

Main Features:

IP68 + MIL-STD-810G
    Walkie – Talkie
    External Camera
    Fingerprint Unlock
    pure Android 7.0
    5200mAH battery
    NFC
    5G Wifi
    3GB RAM + 32GB ROM ( 32GB SD card Option )

[​IMG]
    the Picture taken from nomu.hk for supporting the post

As a specialized manufacturer for rugged phones for nearly 10 years, the only thing that NOMU wants to do is to provide customers more choices when they choose and decide to buy a rugged phone. Towards that goal, the company has released models like Nomu T10, S10, S10 pro, S20, S30, and S30 Mini.
    The company claims Nomu T18 will be the most professional rugged smartphone to date, featuring a removable camera and supporting the Walkie-Talkie function on hardware.

Stay tuned for more updates.

michaelkors and John Hazlewood like this.
  2. John Hazlewood

By:John HazlewoodNov 25, 2017

Canada
    Absolutely a refreshing masterpiece! There are rare devices on the market that combines phone with walkie-talkie. That’s very useful in practical use. I totally love it.
    It’s a truly functional rugged phone. Besides excellent water-proof and drop-proof performance, it has walkie-talkie, fingerprint unlock, external camera, NFC, OTG, etc. It’s totally an all-in-one device. Excellent!

3. John Hazlewood

By:John HazlewoodNov 29, 2017

Canada
    The external camera is very unique for me, as it can let me freely change the angle to capture the beautiful scenery. Most importantly, it’s for free. I heard that an external camera costs about $70. But I got it free. That’s a really bargain deal for me.

4. Samuel Tony

By:Samuel TonyDec 2, 2017

Canada
    Most people may be curious about how T18’s walkie-talkie works. Check the tutorial video to give you an answer.

Stay tuned for more information.

5. John Hazlewood

By:John HazlewoodDec 7, 2017

Canada
    T18’s another unique function, external camera. How does it make a difference on T18? Watch the video.

michaelkors likes this.
  6. John Hazlewood

By:John HazlewoodDec 9, 2017 at 1:11 PM

Canada
    Now the market is flooded with useless but expensive phone, like full screen phone. There are rarely good phones for practical use. But recently I found NOMU T18 and bought one last week. It’s amazing. But soon rumors has that it involves stealthie. I really don’t know why people say that. As a T18 owner, I don’t see any point of it. I hope stop rumors, stop hurting a brand that produce really excellent phone for our customers.

7. michaelkors

By:michaelkorsDec 13, 2017 at 9:17 AM

Singapore
    I am very surprised to saw the video on Nomu Official Facebook Page; How Nomu T18 can survive in 98 ℃ boiling water? How tough Rugged phone company can produced ?