Sep 25, 2015
I've the same problem :(

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
Exactly the same screen. Trying to discharge and replug for charge, but nothing

(Sorry for my bad english) 

jschenard

Sep 25, 2015
Edit(2) : If you flash the boot-lk and recovery, no need to put a custom rom.  I have wait a little and Android is booting up normally after 2 minutes with the Ulefone Stock Rom.  But, you will still probably have lost your IMEI so you will need root.  CrystalRom from needrom.com is already rooted.

OK.  It seems that the IMEI was lost in the process and the baseband is unavaible.  I Will need to check it out.  At least the phone is revived but the phone is almost useless without network lol.  I will keep you posted

Hello friends.

I have the solution right now.  I have checked the files provided by Ulefone and the ROM is not for the Be Touch 2 ( maybe this is only a mistake shit happens lol )

The problem we have comes with the boot file.  I have created a new boot file to flash in order to boot the phone correctly in the recovery mode.  I have also created the lk file and included a custom TWRP recovery ( the TWRP recovery is not my work tho )

So to revive your phone follows those instructions

1. Use SP Flash tool to flash your phone

2. Put a custom rom in your external SD card ( because the original rom wont boot up.  I'll try something else later to see if I can boot the rom provided by Ulefone ) I have took the Crytal Rom from needrom.com

2. Use the same scatter file provided by Ulfone 

3. Replace Boot - lk and recovery by my files. ( Notice : My files are WIM files.  Do not worry, this is working )  tro do this, double click on the location area and select the files

4. Keep all the other files intact

5. Happy flash your phone

6. Reboot the phone, you should see the Ulefone logo.  The phone will stay at the Ulefone logo don't worry

7.Turn off the phone and go to the custom recovery ( Volume up + Power )

8. Wipe all the internal storage in the advanced wipe settings ( System, etc ) Do not touch the external storage lol

9.reboot on recovery again.  You will have a notification saying you don't have an OS install.  Please continue eith the reboot to recovery option

10. Flash your custom rom

11. Reboot

12. You have a brand new working phone.

feel free to continue the post I will help if it is not working for anyone.

View attachment 1906

Last edited by a moderator:

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
it is possible to rewrite the IMEI, view on XDA forum

Thank's for the solution, I try tonight and I'll let you know. (3.15 pm in France) 

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
OK.  It seems that the IMEI was lost in the process and the baseband is unavaible.  I Will need to check it out.  At least the phone is revived but the phone is almost useless without network lol.  I will keep you posted

Hello friends.

I have the solution right now.  I have checked the files provided by Ulefone and the ROM is not for the Be Touch 2 ( maybe this is only a mistake shit happens lol )

The problem we have comes with the boot file.  I have created a new boot file to flash in order to boot the phone correctly in the recovery mode.  I have also created the lk file and included a custom TWRP recovery ( the TWRP recovery is not my work tho )

2. Put a custom rom in your external SD card ( because the original rom wont boot up.  I'll try something else later to see if I can boot the rom provided by Ulefone ) I have took the Crytal Rom from needrom.com

3. Replace Boot - lk and recovery by my files. ( Notice : My files are WIM files.  Do not worry, this is working )  tro do this, double click on the location area and select the files

6. Reboot the phone, you should see the Ulefone logo.  The phone will stay at the Ulefone logo don't worry

8. Wipe all the internal storage in the advanced wipe settings ( System, etc ) Do not touch the external storage lol

9.reboot on recovery again.  You will have a notification saying you don't have an OS install.  Please continue eith the reboot to recovery option

11. Reboot

View attachment 1906
GREAT WORK MY FRIEND..... :drinks:

have a look in the tutorial section for IMEI fixes...we have a few...also once you do have your IMEI again please use the latest version of mobile uncle toolbox,(it's here in our downloads section 3.1.4 i think),this works with the new 64bit SoC from mediatek and you can create an IMEI.bak file and then use the same tool again to install your IMEI numbers

c0rsa1r

Sep 25, 2015
WOWOWO my phone has resurrected like Jisus!

Thank you so much for the solution!  :clapping:

Did you say that the Stock Rom provided from Ulefone isn't the Rom for be touch 2??  What the hell...

jschenard

Sep 25, 2015
WOWOWO my phone has resurrected like Jisus!

Thank you so much for the solution!  :clapping:

Did you say that the Stock Rom provided from Ulefone isn't the Rom for be touch 2??  What the hell...
It is from Ulefone but the ROM is not for the Be Touch 2.  It might be an error from their side. lol

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
Edit(2) : If you flash the boot-lk and recovery, no need to put a custom rom.  I have wait a little and Android is booting up normally after 2 minutes with the Ulefone Stock Rom.  But, you will still probably have lost your IMEI so you will need root.  CrystalRom from needrom.com is already rooted.

Hello friends.

11. Reboot

View attachment 1906
YOU.ARE.MY.GOD !!! 

Thank's ! awesome !! 

Now, just a question, I don't have an SD card, It's possible to flash the new rom via OTG? 

jschenard

Sep 25, 2015
YOU.ARE.MY.GOD !!! 

Thank's ! awesome !! 

Now, just a question, I don't have an SD card, It's possible to flash the new rom via OTG? 
Yes I think lol.  When you select install just specify the source as OTG It should work but I did not try OTG storage on this phone in the recovery

jschenard

Sep 25, 2015
please explain in details...'stock rom'...?

from which rom did you try this from..etc et
Probably the ROM from ulefone.

I have something to say tho.  When flasing the Ulefone ROM , no need to take the custom boot. Just the lk file wich contain the proper graphics drivers will be OK and the phone will boot just fine.

from which rom did you try this from..etc etc
My ulefone boot into stock ROM after 1min.

View attachment 1918
i have received the update via OTA. You still look on an older version of the rom. After flashing I received a notification to update 

View attachment 1919

Mods, would you be able to put the solution at the top of the page or something easy for others to unbrick their Be Touch 2 lol ?

Blandroid

Forum Bimbo
Apr 18, 2014
London
Anyone who's too lazy to scroll through 2 fucking pages in order to fix their almost new £150.00 phone, deserves to live with a brick!

Jesus wept - I've read through forums for hours, days, weeks, months to find solutions I needed.

scrivz69

May 13, 2014
York UK
Wrong time of the month Blandy lol, that's a joke and I know what you mean.

Blandroid

Forum Bimbo
Apr 18, 2014
London
Wrong time of the month Blandy lol, that's a joke and I know what you mean.
Heheheh................ :blum3:

Some people want jam on it, don't they?

Never happy unless someone is doing something to make THEIR life easier.

scrivz69

May 13, 2014
York UK
Lol jam on it, oh dear.

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015

from which rom did you try this from..etc etc
Yep, The Rom from Needrom, Stock ! After flashing 50 times with no sucess, and after flashing with jschenard's method, the phone boot automaticly on this rom.

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.