Need help with my ulephone be touch 2 (screenbug)...."SOLVED"

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
Hello everybody,I need your help, or rather review,I bought a Ulefone Be Touch 2 by Everbuying, I flashed this phone for root/custom recovery (By XDA Method), that's very well, except when I put the battery to start it...I'll drop video for you to watch and tell me what you think.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL_xEzbeGWgQuestion: is it fixable? Screen is dead? HardBrick? Thank's by advance

Last edited by a moderator:

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Hi

Can you get into recovery at all?

It looks like the LCD Drivers are corrupted but cant see how?

Anyway, if you can get into recovery menu try and wipe user data and system cache (factory reset) that might fix things  :derisive:

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
o7

Thank's for your quick reply,

impossible to boot into recovery, When I start the phone, this screen appears. No more solution? 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/A3TmXtOA0IA?feature=oembedWith this video, I managed to reinstall the origins drivers but...nothing, Exactly the same screen.

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
looks weird.. reflash completely with software from needrom.com , if still the same. maybe lcd cable broken ?

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
OK, i trying to reflash. I'll let you know 

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
I reflash, always the same screen...

I can not understand why, it's crazy!, I removed a while ago and everything seems to me correct. I don't know what to do now.

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
you believe that by changing the screen that solve the problem? even if it's a software problem?

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
i dont think its a software problem.

format and reflash. if still occurs , try to open the phone and check display connection. if still like this the display looks broken

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
looks good

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
good luck...i hope it works out for you my friend

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
good luck...i hope it works out for you my friend
thank's my friend, I buy the screen to the phone, awaiting receipt and installation.

jschenard

Sep 25, 2015
This is a software bug.  You dont need to buy a screen ... I am awaing a new rom from Ulefone.  I had the same issue flashing

jschenard

Sep 25, 2015
Just after flashing their factory rom, I had the same issue.  Tje phone worked well a few minutes before flashing.  I am sure this  is not an hardware issue.

Also, I have access to the phone dialer almost instantanly ( doing a blind press ) The phone does not go to the Android first wizard.

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
This is a software bug.  You dont need to buy a screen ... I am awaing a new rom from Ulefone.  I had the same issue flashing
too late, the screen has had dispatched

Just after flashing their factory rom, I had the same issue.  Tje phone worked well a few minutes before flashing.  I am sure this  is not an hardware issue.

Also, I have access to the phone dialer almost instantanly ( doing a blind press ) The phone does not go to the Android first wizard.

yes, me too, before flashing, the phone worked well, and just after, this screen appear. if you have the ROM, think to share, or any solution. 

Thank's

jschenard

Sep 25, 2015
I sent an email to Ulefone.  I was speaking with a CS rep on facebook and he kindly ask to send an email to service@ulefone.com

I am waiting for a reply for them.  Here is the original email

À service

Good day Ulefone 

I need some help please from you guys for my Ulefone Be Touch 2

OTA was not working properly on the phone, so one of your nice CS representative on facebook gave me that link to reflash the phone : http://ulefone.com/download/betouch2.html

I have follow the instructions and the flashing process finished without errors on the computer.

However, the phone boot without a display, well there is a display but I see nothing on the screen and I cannot do anything on the phone right now because of that.

I can assure you that this is not a hardware issue because the phone was just working fine before the flash and the screen displays some light.

I think this is a software issue when I tried to flash the phone.  I have tried several time but with the same issue.

I do not want to send the phone back because I am sure I can fix it myself with your help.

Since I think this is a software issue it is possible to have the exact software you use to flash the phone ? Or having help from you to solve the problem ? If I have this kind of issue I am sure I won't be alone with that problem.

Again, you are doing a wonderful job and your products are top of the lines.

Thank you in advance for you help.

AdOS16

Sep 14, 2015
OK, thank's for helping me and over people on the same situation bro.

Waiting to reply

Thank's

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
OK, thank's for helping me and over people on the same situation bro.

Waiting to reply

Thank's
you can always re-sell the screen and/or keep it as a spare

jschenard

Sep 25, 2015
Quote said:
Rest assure I will do not worry

Yes also.  I would recommend waiting before changing the screen :P

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.