My Review of CoolCool

May 13, 2014
Christchurch, New Zealand
Review of CooliCool.com based on personal experience:

My poor old phone had finally started dying, so time to get a new one....
Heads over to China Devices as that is one place I can trust and where all the great people like IXTutor, Mrsim and others hang out helping whoever asks for it..
Looking on China Devices I spots CooliCool.com, great I thought, must be ok, cause it wouldn't be here if it wasn't.
So off I go and get myself a nice shiney brand new phone. (will be posting a review of it soon)  on the 24th September.
Ordered and paid for it and started waiting.
Few days later I still had no notification of it being shipped, so back on the web site I went, on the phones page it still said in stock and a picture showing a whole box of them.
E-Mailed support and posted on China devices, few days later got a reply from them both. - Support said there was no stock.
CooliCool on here promised it would be shipped on the 6th october (1st LIE) and they would send me a 8GB TF card since I had to wait (2nd LIE)
Finally on the 13th october I got notification that it had shipped.. (Strange I also got told I purchased it on the 12th october (3rd LIE)
Another 8 days for it to get from China to NL post....
Finally arrived 31st October.

Personally this would have to be one of the worst experiences I have ever had buying online, even aliexpress is a lot better than these guys...

CooliCool: if you are reading this, you REALLY need to stop lying to people, and advertised the TRUTH on your web site, if something is out of stock SAY SO and give people the oppertunity to pre-order.
Lying to your customers (especially westerners) is the quickest way for you to not have any new customers.

China devices: If cooliCool is a paying advertiser, then that is fine, BUT a lot of people come on here because they trust you, seeing sites on here tend to make us think that that site is OK to buy from. - IMHO there needs to be some indication from you as to what the place is like.

BOTTOM LINE (in my opinion) : Do NOT BUY from CooliCool..

Jun 11, 2015
Ireland
This is a common practice from Chinese warehouses. I know from my own experiences dealing with Dealsmachine that they do the same thing. Bought my Cubot X9 only to be told a week later it was out of stock, I then said I would like a different device instead as they offered, however when I chose another the X9 was suddenly back in stock! They work in strange ways

Ultrametric

May 29, 2015
Tromsø, Norway
This is a common practice from Chinese warehouses. I know from my own experiences dealing with Dealsmachine that they do the same thing. Bought my Cubot X9 only to be told a week later it was out of stock, I then said I would like a different device instead as they offered, however when I chose another the X9 was suddenly back in stock! They work in strange ways
What you probably wanted to say with "they work in strange ways" is they like to scam people!

Jun 11, 2015
Ireland
What you probably wanted to say with "they work in strange ways" is they like to scam people!
Quite true! On the other hand as well though when I have dealt with dealsmachine on skype they have been nothing but helpful and even offered free priority shipping for my orders! In general they could do with some Western customer support though

Ultrametric

May 29, 2015
Tromsø, Norway
Quite true! On the other hand as well though when I have dealt with dealsmachine on skype they have been nothing but helpful and even offered free priority shipping for my orders! In general they could do with some Western customer support though
My experience with the Aukey Groupe (Coolicool, efox-shop, ...) is so bad that I will never ever order from there.

It's horrible when the customer supports tells you different things, I got "phone was shipped two days ago" vs " phone will be shipped in 3 days" as response to the same question, just asked to two different people at the Aukey group. 

The lies told by Chinese re-sellers are brain dead, walking Zombies could do better, than that. 

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
aha...NZ...looks like you have started something here...well my own personal experience with the 'Aukey.int' group who are...EFOX-SHOP,COOLICOOL & ANTELIFE...all of whom are listed trusted sellers here on china devices...this is because...they do not sell fake devices...which is the most important thing we need from an overseas chinese seller...the next thing we need from these sellers is HONESTY...i curently am also having the same problem we all seem to be having...this time with coolicool...and antelife

first i ordered a device after seeing their advertisement here on CD...in fact i ordered it for two reasons...1) it did not seem that popular a device so my thinking was that it should have available stock and 2) because when i asked their rep who posted the device advertisement they informed me that the device was in stock...because as we all know...they advertise devices in stock when they are not available...no the run around i have been given so far regarding this item...after a week i receive an email from coolicool support telling me the device is not in stock or available and would i like to either wait for it or pick a different device and of course the obligatory 8GB micro SD card offer plus a $3 dollar discount & an apology was offered for the inconvenience...as you can imagine...i turned all the offers down and requested my money back as a refund...another email arrives a day or so later in reply to my request...again i turn the offer down and request the refund...a third email then arrives...telling me that they will send me the refund....a fourth email arrives telling me that now one of their staff has made a mistake and the black version i ordered is not in stock but the army green version is if i would like it...my reply was that if i can receive this item via DHL and that coolicool pay the customs fee as a gesture of goodwill i would accept...well they said no they could not do this and would refund me...meanwhile in the original thread where the device was originally advertised here on CD i receive yet another message from coolicool offering to send it by a different method which apparently is almost as fast as DHL and custom fee free....but now we are at a faux pass...because someone there is preparing to send me my money back as a refund yet someone here is offering to still send me the device...is this the same person..??? who knows

now let's move on to my order from antelife who are also part of the Aukey.int group...i decided to order the same device from them...maybe they have stock where coolicool do not...again who knows...so i order the device and pay for it...a few days later i decide to check on this order so i enter my account on Antelife and lo' and behold...there is no order there...so i go to my paypal account because i know for sure i have paid for this item...and lo' and behold the payment is there plain as daylight...so back i go to antelife,(at this point i am signed into my account because i had checked my order status),and i notice that i have the same item sitting in my shopping trolly...how odd...it's been paid for the payment has been accepted...yet the item is still sitting in my cart...so i then attempt to contact Antelife via their support section..i press the support email...over...and over...and over...but to no avail...the supplied link just refreshes the page without going to email...i was left with no choice but to take screen shots of everything and create a dispute with paypal...as i only made this dispute today i will await an answer from Antelife and see what they say...but the damage has already been done...i now do not TRUST this 'Aukey.int' store either to give me hassle free shopping and a straight forward order process...it seems ridiculous that a company of this magnitude has not only 'buggy' web site shops...but also are willing to LIE to their customers in order to try and cinch a deal...once again...they cannot take us for fools....the reason i added this long description is so that if other users here read this they at least know that these shops...do sell the correct product...unfortunately it seems only on their own terms...with little support to the customer...yes they will communicate with you...yes they will offer you 'extra's' yes they will also try to delay you in order to get the item 'in stock' and then be able to ship it to you

i do hope that someone or anyone from coolicool will at least take the time to read this thread and maybe learn from it rather than think that it is just a 'rant' about their shitty service

motto - "A GOOD SHOP...IS AN HONEST SHOP"

May 13, 2014
Christchurch, New Zealand
Great message Mrsim :)

Maybe admins on here could come up with a way to show people that the sites are "trusted" ONLY due to not selling fakes...

This way people who have watched reviews etc by ix and others and come to china devices to get a phone won't be sucked in by the sites that there are problems with.

A good start would be to maybe pin this thread at the top of coolicool LOL

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
i would love to but alas i cannot...as this is itxtutors site not mine...but what i think we do need is some positive feedback from coolicool...they usually respond to these comments by denying everything and trying to get into an argument...let's try and do this positively rather than negatively...makes more sense...we are the bigger people here and we should act accordingly...if they still choose to not react at all or to still deflect away from the problem...then we still have the choice NOT to use their services and go elsewhere to find our devices....like aliexpress...LOOOOL

Coolicool.com

Dec 15, 2014
Review of CooliCool.com based on personal experience:

My poor old phone had finally started dying, so time to get a new one....
Heads over to China Devices as that is one place I can trust and where all the great people like IXTutor, Mrsim and others hang out helping whoever asks for it..
Looking on China Devices I spots CooliCool.com, great I thought, must be ok, cause it wouldn't be here if it wasn't.
So off I go and get myself a nice shiney brand new phone. (will be posting a review of it soon)  on the 24th September.
Ordered and paid for it and started waiting.
Few days later I still had no notification of it being shipped, so back on the web site I went, on the phones page it still said in stock and a picture showing a whole box of them.
E-Mailed support and posted on China devices, few days later got a reply from them both. - Support said there was no stock.
CooliCool on here promised it would be shipped on the 6th october (1st LIE) and they would send me a 8GB TF card since I had to wait (2nd LIE)
Finally on the 13th october I got notification that it had shipped.. (Strange I also got told I purchased it on the 12th october (3rd LIE)
Another 8 days for it to get from China to NL post....
Finally arrived 31st October.

Personally this would have to be one of the worst experiences I have ever had buying online, even aliexpress is a lot better than these guys...

CooliCool: if you are reading this, you REALLY need to stop lying to people, and advertised the TRUTH on your web site, if something is out of stock SAY SO and give people the oppertunity to pre-order.
Lying to your customers (especially westerners) is the quickest way for you to not have any new customers.

China devices: If cooliCool is a paying advertiser, then that is fine, BUT a lot of people come on here because they trust you, seeing sites on here tend to make us think that that site is OK to buy from. - IMHO there needs to be some indication from you as to what the place is like.

BOTTOM LINE (in my opinion) : Do NOT BUY from CooliCool..
Dear Sir 

First i need to say sorry to you because we ship the phone late ,it is our Responsibility. For the pre-prder phone ,we usually ask the supplier first ,if they say on that day the phone can give us ,we will write the date that supplier give us on our website  .But sometimes the phone has some problems need to complete ,so we the supplier give us late and we ship late  .I think if you usually buy pre-order phones(such as :iphone ,elephone and so on ),you can understand it .Because our store do not have factory, so we need wait supplier give us the phone .I also know sometimes our customer service do not give the best way to solve your problem and can not tell you the news immediately .But you say do not buy from Coolicool ,I do not agree ,because most of the phone that we can ship on time and provide the best service for our customer .

Second ,i need to say thank you to the admin that trust us and can give us this promote position to advertise our store . As i say ,i do not want let our customer feel disappointed on our store ,so I will provide the best service for the whole forum readers ( I know you buy from us because of you trust me and our website )

Third,i need to say thank you to the whole forum readers ,if do not have yours, Coolicool can not get today Achievement, I know we do not do very well now, but we will try our best to let people have a good mood buy from our store .

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Dear Sir 

First i need to say sorry to you because we ship the phone late ,it is our Responsibility. For the pre-prder phone ,we usually ask the supplier first ,if they say on that day the phone can give us ,we will write the date that supplier give us on our website  .But sometimes the phone has some problems need to complete ,so we the supplier give us late and we ship late  .I think if you usually buy pre-order phones(such as :iphone ,elephone and so on ),you can understand it .Because our store do not have factory, so we need wait supplier give us the phone .I also know sometimes our customer service do not give the best way to solve your problem and can not tell you the news immediately .But you say do not buy from Coolicool ,I do not agree ,because most of the phone that we can ship on time and provide the best service for our customer .

Second ,i need to say thank you to the admin that trust us and can give us this promote position to advertise our store . As i say ,i do not want let our customer feel disappointed on our store ,so I will provide the best service for the whole forum readers ( I know you buy from us because of you trust me and our website )

Third,i need to say thank you to the whole forum readers ,if do not have yours, Coolicool can not get today Achievement, I know we do not do very well now, but we will try our best to let people have a good mood buy from our store .

and this is what i am talking about...THANK YOU COOLICOOL for answering this thread....just a couple of problems i think we need ti IRON out with your store

1) we do know that you are governed by "Aukey int" and it is their guidelines which you must adhere to when you advertise and display a product in your store

2) how much flexibility do Aukey int give you in regards to this advertisement.....why i ask this question is because we the users here would like to be able to buy products from your store and have faith in your WORD when it is given...would it be possible you you to change how your products are advertised...it makes no sense telling people what devices are available by just the manufacturers word..these items need to be in the coolicool warehouse before you can make these claims of having the product in stock...if you have read all the user comments in this thread you will realize that many many people feel they cannot trust your word or your advertisements if they are mostly not true...just blaming the manufacturer because they did not deliver on time is not good enough...it is your store and therefore your responsibility to adhere to it's advertising times...if a product is not available...let people know this information straight away...or do not advertise availability until the product lands in the warehouse...this is such a simple thing to do and is good buisness advice when dealing with customers from here in the west...we have a different type of service here and companies are not allowed to do this to customers without getting in trouble from authorities...just because you answer to no authorities does not mean you can act any differently with people here....yes we know things are different in china...but you must act like a western company when dealing with western people or they will not trust you and will find somewhere else to buy their products

Coolicool.com

Dec 15, 2014
and this is what i am talking about...THANK YOU COOLICOOL for answering this thread....just a couple of problems i think we need ti IRON out with your store

1) we do know that you are governed by "Aukey int" and it is their guidelines which you must adhere to when you advertise and display a product in your store

2) how much flexibility do Aukey int give you in regards to this advertisement.....why i ask this question is because we the users here would like to be able to buy products from your store and have faith in your WORD when it is given...would it be possible you you to change how your products are advertised...it makes no sense telling people what devices are available by just the manufacturers word..these items need to be in the coolicool warehouse before you can make these claims of having the product in stock...if you have read all the user comments in this thread you will realize that many many people feel they cannot trust your word or your advertisements if they are mostly not true...just blaming the manufacturer because they did not deliver on time is not good enough...it is your store and therefore your responsibility to adhere to it's advertising times...if a product is not available...let people know this information straight away...or do not advertise availability until the product lands in the warehouse...this is such a simple thing to do and is good buisness advice when dealing with customers from here in the west...we have a different type of service here and companies are not allowed to do this to customers without getting in trouble from authorities...just because you answer to no authorities does not mean you can act any differently with people here....yes we know things are different in china...but you must act like a western company when dealing with western people or they will not trust you and will find somewhere else to buy their products
Dear Sir 

Thank you for your suggestion and now i know the situation ,I will try my best to do better on the later days and provide good service for all the reader on the forum.

Best Regards!

cxm05

Aug 14, 2018
I purchased a defective phone from Coolicool and reported in the time required to receive a refund. After admitting that I should have received a refund when I requested it more than 8 months ago and making the mistake of fixing (breaking) the phone I purchased, Coolicool still refuses to refund my money (after 9 months) - #Onlinetheives

If you thinking of purchasing anything from Coolicool, you would be better served if you went to the ATM, withdrew the cash, set the money on fire and toasted a piece of bread - at least you'll have a piece of toast.

Avoid this company at all cost.