My oukitel k6000pro

Arshad Faraz

Sep 22, 2016
I buy a oukitel k6000pro and wnat to root and after flash just black screen. I try to flash almost every rom but result is same please helpp me.

Reactions: mrsim

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I buy a oukitel k6000pro and wnat to root and after flash just black screen. I try to flash almost every rom but result is same please helpp me.
hello @Arshad Faraz
can you please leave links from where you downloaded 'almost every rom' as i can only find one available from our sources http://www.needrom.com/download/k6000-pro/
did you download them directly from oukitel website...?
also how did you attempt to root the device which method did you use...TWRP and then superSU or a 'root' app like kingoapp..etc etc

Arshad Faraz

Sep 22, 2016
My oukitel k6000 pro come back to working condition with Rom of x64 bit but after flash TWRP x64 bit recovery successfully still go to recovery get stock recovery can any body help please

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
My oukitel k6000 pro come back to working condition with Rom of x64 bit but after flash TWRP x64 bit recovery successfully still go to recovery get stock recovery can any body help please
after flashing TWRP do not reboot the device...reboot directly into recovery mode as there is most probably a script which is overwriting your TWRP with stock recovery when you boot up the device first time after flashing...so flash TWRP,boot directly into TWRP after flashing and then you will be ok as this bypasses the overwrite script

Arshad Faraz

Sep 22, 2016
it was a success thanks for you help now i am stocked with invalid IMEI number i try to go engineer mod but there i don,t find cds information option so what should i do.

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
it was a success thanks for you help now i am stocked with invalid IMEI number i try to go engineer mod but there i don,t find cds information option so what should i do.
is the device now rooted...? if yes then try downloading and running this app http://www.4shared.com/zip/55Jg6h4Oce/Mobileuncle_v314.html#
grant it root access and see if you can use it to access the mtk engineering mode to input your imei's

or you can try this tutorial

http://forum.china-devices.com/index.php?threads/restore-imei-on-64bit-devices-possible-issues-fixed.15543/

or try this tutorial as well

http://forum.china-devices.com/index.php?threads/imei-repairing-if-command-doesnt-work.13792/

Arshad Faraz

Sep 22, 2016
Hello Mr. mrsim
Sir i already tried engineering mode but the is no cds information option in connectivity tab then i also try SN writer but there the error come ( enter to meta mod failed). I also try the mobile uncle but when click on backup and restore IEMI it says not supported.see if you have any solution for that because i am stocked with invalid IMEI.

Last edited:

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Hello Mr. mrsim
Sir i already tried engineering mode but the is no cds information option in connectivity tab then i also try SN writer but there the error come ( enter to meta mod failed). I also try the mobile uncle but when click on backup and restore IEMI it says not supported.see if you have any solution for that because i am stocked with invalid IMEI.
try this see if it helps

First of all, check the Factory test mode if your IMEI is really gone. (Power on button + Vol down, third entry.)
both imei 1 and 2 should be set to unknown. then this guide will help.

1. Download all necessary drivers, which i think you allready have after your SP Flash Tools mistake.

2. Download Maui META v9.1604
(check on needrom.com)

3. Turn off your phone. Disconnect USB cable if not allready.

4. Start Maui META, press Reconnect

5.Connect phone now and wait.

6.Maui opens a new window, close that. Select in the Dropdown list where "Get Version" is "IMEI Download"

7.You should be now on SIM1 tab.
Enter your IMEI thats been sticking on the backside of your phone. except the last digit, it in the checksum field.

8.Repeat that for SIM 2 with your IMEI 2.

9.Click Download to Flash

10. Disconnect phone and restart into factory test mode (power + vol down, third entry.) both IMEI should now be displayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hafimovic

Oct 27, 2016
Hi sir,

Hope you can help. I root my Oukitel K6000 Pro around late Sept 2016, and after some time, while using facebook, it suddenly went black, I restart the phone then use facebok again, it went blackout again. I tried to reboot it but it failed. I remembered flashing it using ROM 2 – Official OUKITEL_K6000_Pro_FZ_V7.0_20160823 from needrom[dot]com. I've tried to flash, format except bootloader but all of my effort failed. My phone is still detected when connect to my PC however it went connect and disconnect. Furthermore, when trying to flash or even to format, error message 4032 occur most of the time.

Is there any solution to my problem sir ?

Thanks in advance for your help. Please find attached picture for your information.

Attachments

Arshad Faraz

Sep 22, 2016

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Try another version of SPFT

Be sure you are using the correct cable for the device

And it wont format everything except bootloader/pre-loader, as you have nothing checked in SPFT except the bootloader lol

Reactions: Hafimovic

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Hi sir,

Hope you can help. I root my Oukitel K6000 Pro around late Sept 2016, and after some time, while using facebook, it suddenly went black, I restart the phone then use facebok again, it went blackout again. I tried to reboot it but it failed. I remembered flashing it using ROM 2 – Official OUKITEL_K6000_Pro_FZ_V7.0_20160823 from needrom[dot]com. I've tried to flash, format except bootloader but all of my effort failed. My phone is still detected when connect to my PC however it went connect and disconnect. Furthermore, when trying to flash or even to format, error message 4032 occur most of the time.

Is there any solution to my problem sir ?

Thanks in advance for your help. Please find attached picture for your information.
if you look in the bottom right corner of your 'sp flash tools' pic you will see that you do not have the 'mtk usb vcom' drivers either installed on your p.c. or not being initiated when you connect the device...make sure that you have these drivers installed and then try to flash again

Hafimovic

Oct 27, 2016
Try another version of SPFT

Be sure you are using the correct cable for the device

And it wont format everything except bootloader/pre-loader, as you have nothing checked in SPFT except the bootloader lol
Hi Percymama,

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

I've tried to download bootloader alone but it does not work. I've try to use different SPFT from 5.15XX to 5.16XX but unfortunately nothing works at the moment.

Any other advise or suggestion ?

Cheers.

Attachments

Hafimovic

Oct 27, 2016
if you look in the bottom right corner of your 'sp flash tools' pic you will see that you do not have the 'mtk usb vcom' drivers either installed on your p.c. or not being initiated when you connect the device...make sure that you have these drivers installed and then try to flash again
Hi Mrsim,

Appreciate your reply. Refering the the attach SPFlash picture below, I manually install the driver from the DevMgmt to get the VCOM driver (previously MediaTek USB Port), but it does not work. It still give 4032 error after trying to download both bootloader alone or excluding bootloader alone. If I checked all to download, it still give the same error. FYI, Ive tried SPFT 5.15XX t0 5.16XX and it does not work as well.

As for now, the device still connect and reconnect went plugged in. Please advise any other suggestion ?

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Attachments

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
ok well that error code means only o9ne of two things either wrong rom or drivers are not working and we can see that the drivers are connecting ok...so it maybe the wrong rom...i would suggest that you attempt an 'auto format' with sp flash tools,(this will not wipe the bootloader,preloader),then attempt to flash the rom again...if this still does not work for you then maybe a different rom is what you may need to find....also do not give up after the first try sometime it takes a few tries to get sp flash tools to work...then like magik it suddenly decides it wants to flash the rom without errors
apart from this the only other option would be to uninstall ALL mtk and other phone drivers...and i mean anything related to other mobile devices as well using 'usb deview',(it's freeware google it),run the program as admin and uninstall all drivers...then make a clean install of the mtk usb & mtk usb vcom drivers...as you may also have a driver conflict which maybe confusing the program...hope this helps