MTK MEGAPACK DOWNLOAD ! All Downloads here !

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Please dear, can u help me with ROM of my SAMSUNG N9106 D101_MBR_4.0 (China make).

Paste the link here or direct me where i can download it pls. I'm waiting.
please post in the correct section...thank you

https://www.china-devices.com/Forum-ROM-Requests

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
both sites dont work
if you cannot direct download,(and you should be able to),then create an account in either site and it should then allow you access...if not then please post here with your prefered cloud storage provider and i will open an account with them and upload to there...but it will be the whole file they will not be individual file so it will be very large

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I went to the 4share linke and it seems there are many links on the page that download the file! I just want the mtk stuff and not adware. Is there a better link? Thx
here below is the two choices you have to press for downloading from 4shared...there should be no adaware involved

drdkundu

Sep 12, 2015
I tried to install stock rom on Karbonn A 30 to solve wifi error after corrupt busybox installation, using smartphone flash toll, it showed  error, installation unsuccessful, but after that not powered on, not in recovery 

please help to unbrick step by step

Last edited by a moderator:

davedjman

Jul 24, 2016
i have downloded the whole package,im in england took 20 minns .nice to see that you can download in philippines as i wasworried about internet speed there but looks like no prob(soon to move there )

Nov 26, 2016
hey man i need your help for repairing my sony xperia c 2305 device.....it has same problem once you describe in your youtube video..
it is not even getting conncet to the pc as well not installing any driver...not charging it self.. not a single blink on the screen after i press the power button..Nothing... I mean it is just complety dead....

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
hey man i need your help for repairing my sony xperia c 2305 device.....it has same problem once you describe in your youtube video..
it is not even getting conncet to the pc as well not installing any driver...not charging it self.. not a single blink on the screen after i press the power button..Nothing... I mean it is just complety dead....
hello my friend...please create a new thread in hardware and software support

give full specs of the device...cpu,rom size,ram size etc....a detailed explanation of why the device is in it's state and add any screen shots if you think we need to see them...etc etc...anything you can think of which may help us to help you...thank you