MTK MEGAPACK DOWNLOAD ! All Downloads here !

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
i will keep the drive updated and upload the rest a bit later.

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Works for me mate 

Just Right click the ones you want and hit "Download" 

Nice and simple, good work Admin 

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
thanks guys ! new files coming on the weekend.

Lets make those 50gb full

Reactions: hashem

MediaTek Junkie

Nov 13, 2014
Please guys. Upload to a different cloud. the mega.co.nz is completely fkd up. it's just simply not working. their "download as zip" system is broken just check out the google for complains

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Please guys. Upload to a different cloud. the mega.co.nz is completely fkd up. it's just simply not working. their "download as zip" system is broken just check out the google for complains

i just downloaded sp flash tools v5 in just over a minute in zip format....did you even try to download anything before making the complaint....

MediaTek Junkie

Nov 13, 2014
ok which do you suggest ?
I don't know. I'm pretty sure anything will get it done. Google Drive or Dropbox or Yandex Disk. anything. Been trying to download from mega.co.nz, all downloads are stuck at 99%, trying different pc's different browsers.

MediaTek Junkie

Nov 13, 2014
is this a joke or what? what sense does it makes to make a fkn compain not even trying to download? srsly? why would someone on earth, come on thid forum, and make a complain about download without even trying to downloading it in real life? yes I been trying to download as a zip from this fkd up mega.co.nz for 3 days now. 4 of my friends tried to download from their pc and failed as well. I been trying to use 4 different browser. all download are stuck at 99%

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
okay I give up. this is ridiculous.
try to keep calm..it must be a problem on your end because like i said i have no problem downloading a .zip from mega and i am in UK so it can only be something to do with ukraine servers....and try not to be rude please the reason i asked you the question is because you didn't mention that you had tried to download it you just mentioned that you read about it having problems

if there is a online storage company that you use then post a link and one of us will upload all the files to it so you can access it

Karmen

Nov 16, 2014
My first post on china devices (from an ex pat in Philippines) .hope I,m in right thread. Mega working ok here, after a few seconds on 99% downloads complete, no problems here. And Thank you ITX tutor for all your hard work. Your video tutorials are very much appreciated here.

stephen_cndevice

Nov 17, 2014
Any chance we could get the MTK scatter files for EBR1/2 on the mega pack? They are tiny text files but that 4shared site is horrible. The mega site 'hangs' on 99% for me with some as well but wait 3-5 min and it will pass and download fine.

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
i will reupload the pack to a different host on weekend, my internet is really slow and it took me a whole day to upload it lol.

you mean the ebrs from xda ?