itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
Download MTK Droid Root & Tools v2.4.6 & v2.5.2 :

MTK1

MTK 2

MTK 3

Please use our MEGA Drive for download !

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK-MEGAPACK-DOWNLOAD-All-Downloads-here

Before you use MTK droid tools :

- make sure that adb drivers are installed ( can be found in the phone tutorials section )

- USB debugging in Developer options of System settings is activated.

A Overview over the functions of MTK Droid tools can be found in the phone tutorials section !

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Download MTK Droid Root & Tools v2.4.6 & v2.5.2 :

MTK1

MTK 2

MTK 3

Before you use MTK droid tools :

- make sure that adb drivers are installed ( can be found in the phone tutorials section )

- USB debugging in Developer options of System settings is activated.

A Overview over the functions of MTK Droid tools can be found in the phone tutorials section !
hey ITXtutor the first download MTK1...is popping up as a virus on AVG

pls how can i download this? i can only see the size on ensave.net cant realy dowload//// pls help
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6z9acf5um65cuj2/MtkDroidTools+v2.5.3.zip

follow this link my friend

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
hi,

you have pressed the wrong download button. the green one Points to a downloader.exe , the direct link below gives you the zip file

Thanks for the link

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
no probs dude sorry i should of mentioned that when i posted,i am still very much a noob....but am getting there in the end...:blush:

Blandroid

Forum Bimbo
Apr 18, 2014
London
For anyone who needs this toolkit, your antivirus software will remove the .exe program automatically so you might have to switch the bastard thing off first, in order to use it

I disabled my av software then told it to ignore this program in future and it's okay now.

If you don't do this, you'll be wondering where all the .exe files went on these downloads, like I did DOH!

I got my new phone today and just did a full backup, however, what none of the guides I followed mentioned was that to get to select the 'Backup' button, you have to press the 'Root' button first, then grant SU permissions on your phone.

THEN you will be able to select Backup and proceed :cool:

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
Correctly blandroid !

Also if you have isses with root shell and you are rooted , just reinstall / install SuperSU and busybox !

Thanks for the info

layangman

Jun 24, 2014
Hi,

I am a newbie and I have a rooted MTK6595 HXTONG China phone.

Is there a Droid Tool that I could use to flash custom ROM as well as get rid of Chinese bloatware?

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
yes go to tutorials and look for sp flash tool, please make sure that you do a full backup before you flash anything to your device