MTK drivers for Every Chinapone. MTK 65XX , 72 , 77 , 89 , 92 ,82 ..

dhream

Sep 2, 2014
CNX
on phones with non removeable battery there is to 90% a reset button.

if not maybe the preloader gets triggered by just connecting it when its turned off.

i know its hard, but pls start all over. Once a wrong driver installation, then this shit is may not going to work..
I understand the wrong driver will screw it up. 

That's why I'm 'blogging' it here I also want everyone to know what shit I'm going through here it's friggin insane!

But I was the one who fucked it up, so I take the pain. Next, to try and see if ADC will now work. 

I'm at the preload stage, that's pretty much the beginning right? Haha I can't believe i wasted a day crushing the camera mic while jamming in a USB cable, it's phone rape.

why do you need ADB drivers ?

For flashing you just need VCOM port / preloader driver.

Got a stock from for sp-flash ?
I'm following one of your videos that I found by reading hoow to access a phone with no removable battery, see how confused I got with this?

What is a 'stock'?

oh you mean stock ROM not 'a stock from' In my OP I explained I cannot access the phone recovery at all, i have no backup, I have an SD card, but that was in the phone when it went nuts.

I'm reading the SPFlash tool guide and you wrote..'First make sure that your ADB drivers are installed correctly' THAT is what I am trying to do to flx the phone with the flash tool.

I'm going to post a screenshot of my USBDeview my Device Manager and the Download folder so you can see what I have here... I was following mrsim tutorial as posted, please just help me fix this before I go insane, thanks.

Here is my screenshot of the stuff I got to fix this mess.

Last edited by a moderator:

dhream

Sep 2, 2014
CNX
Your tutorial says that flashing only needs Preloader Driver.

BUT

How do you get phone recognized in MTK Driod tools if you need MTK Droid tools to create a scatter file? 

For SP Flashtool in order for the flash to happen?  That has been what has confused me, your comments please?

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
the scatter file is normally included in the rom your download for your phone.

and yes for MTK you need ADB and USB debuggin ON

dhream

Sep 2, 2014
CNX
Am I flogging a dead device?

Here is what I think I know, some of this may be misguided.

The phone was rooted and working before I deleted that system file (android keyboard) the went into boot loop

No CWM is install-able because i don't have an MTK droid tools backup

The script by Saddique did not restore or flash CWM to the phone 

NO back up I know of maybe on the SD, how can I tell? Anyone?

Boot loop ONLY goes to an unresponsive 'Boot up page', fast boot, normal boot, recovery boot, just return the device to the boot loop state.

No way to install ADB drivers without the USB driver able to access any part of the phone.

Can any body help me break into this device so I can start fixing it?

All the fixes i have read rely on things that are not on the phone or refuse to install on the phone

Can I get in using the SD?

All help gratefully recieved, please reat back to my OP on next page to see all i have done till now, it is very detiled, right down to trying to rest the phone by crushing the camera MIC (I thought that was the reset hole).

The ROM does not appear to have the scatter file, there is a scatter .txt thats all. I need to use MTK Droid to create a scatter file, and I can't use MTK Droid tools without ADB Drivers, round in circles here...

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
Can you access recovery ? you need to chose that on bootloader and press power or volume.

if yes . wipe data and cache in recovery and reboot.

if no follow this :

the cwm script only works when you can get ADB access. and you can only get ADB in recovery or in the system with USB debugging on

CWM should have adb support, but there is none on your phone.

So no way to USE ADB for you !

so check if you can get into fastboot mode on bootloader.

here is a tutorial on how to flash with fastboot :

http://blog.syedgakbar.com/2013/02/android-installing-system-images-using-flashboot/

No you cant do anything with your SD its useless.

You definitly need to find the stock rom on needrom.com or google.

and if there is a scatter.txt then it is the scatter file for sp-flashtool... scatter is a text file !!!

dhream

Sep 2, 2014
CNX
Thanks, Sorry for posting this fault log here. I just noticed there is a section for device problems, I thought that announcement box was just an Ad on the sidebar, maybe you could highlight that section more on each thread, as a sticky post? Yes, the SP flashtool returns an error when I point to the .txt file saying it is not the correct format. I tried pointing to the entire file (not .txt subfile, and that was no use either. I will keep trying. Sorry again for posting here, you can take this whole sub thread to that section if you have time. Or i will cut and paste what i can from here, to there.

Update, so Boot Mode, as previously observed is useless. I'm frozen in flashboot now. At least it was bootlooping before. Unless there is a miracle, this brand new phone is toast.

My own fault for being careless with my backup program (uninstalling snappea before backing up the backup) disregarding a RED system tag warning, and this last bit is not my fault, but if you are going to root any device, make sure the battery is removable OR there is a known reset process on the device itself. if there is any good news, i'll let you guys know, thanks for the posts. Out.

Cheraa

Jan 19, 2015
Hi, I have a A23 - T736-MAINBOARD-V2.3 that won't start up i follow your instructions but it is not recognize at all by the PC. what can I do? help please...

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Hi, I have a A23 - T736-MAINBOARD-V2.3 that won't start up i follow your instructions but it is not recognize at all by the PC. what can I do? help please...
can you be more specific about your device...just the full name,also have you tried connecting to the p.c. and pulling down your notification bar to see which options it gives you to connect to the p.c.

Cheraa

Jan 19, 2015
can you be more specific about your device...just the full name,also have you tried connecting to the p.c. and pulling down your notification bar to see which options it gives you to connect to the p.c.
Hi, everything started when the tablet would not start or go further the first android logo. I tried all bottons combinations to get to the recovery mode with no luck. I also tried connecting to the pc, but the devise is not recognized.

here you may find the seller info. 

thanks in advance for yor help

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
cheraa please open a new thread with exact phonespecs. thanks

gzg06

Jan 29, 2015
I have a S5 clone MTK6582 cpu but when I plug the usb nothing happens, my pc not reconize de device, the phone works I just want to root to clean some internal space. CPU-Z says Samsung Exynos 4412 1.60Ghz / Cores: 4 / System: SM-G900F (t03gzs)/ manufacter: samsung/ android: 4.4.2/ Root Access: Yes
 funny is a clon with 1gb ram.

Thanks in advance for any help. I have the phone in debugge mode when I plug it to the usb it just start to charge the phone, no changes in device manager?

codyseth

Feb 11, 2015
hey michael,

if you have never used MTK droidtools before then please follow these instructions.

if possible download the drivers from this link here on the forum to your computer

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK6592-MTK6582-MTK6589-MTK6577-MTK6575-MTK6572-Drivers

then download MTK droidtools from this link here on the forum to your computer,please read all of this page on the link

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK-Droid-Tools-Latest-download

also read everything in this link here on the forum before you do anything else

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK-Droidtools-Basic-Information

now follow this link to see what MTK droid tools looks like with a phone connected

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-How-to-Make-and-Flash-CWM-RECOVERY-on-any-MediaTek-MTK65xx-Device

scroll down until you see the picture of MTK droidtools and you will see lots of information listed about the phone in the picture,that is the info we need from your phone,once you have all that done save the picture with your device info and add it onto the forum in this thread and we will see what can be done for you
heg mrsim can i use this to fix my hisense u939  without usb debugging enabled.

codyseth

Feb 11, 2015
hey michael,

if you have never used MTK droidtools before then please follow these instructions.

if possible download the drivers from this link here on the forum to your computer

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK6592-MTK6582-MTK6589-MTK6577-MTK6575-MTK6572-Drivers

then download MTK droidtools from this link here on the forum to your computer,please read all of this page on the link

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK-Droid-Tools-Latest-download

also read everything in this link here on the forum before you do anything else

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK-Droidtools-Basic-Information

now follow this link to see what MTK droid tools looks like with a phone connected

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-How-to-Make-and-Flash-CWM-RECOVERY-on-any-MediaTek-MTK65xx-Device

scroll down until you see the picture of MTK droidtools and you will see lots of information listed about the phone in the picture,that is the info we need from your phone,once you have all that done save the picture with your device info and add it onto the forum in this thread and we will see what can be done for you
heg mrsim can i use this to fix my hisense u939  without usb debugging enabled.

codyseth

Feb 11, 2015
thats the problem ,there is no stupid rom for flash tools anywhere for my hisense u939 4.2.2 mtk6572 ass of a phone.I have it just 2 months.

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Sorry I cant help further mate

Keep looking though, something might turn up, or you can post a request on sites like www.needrom.com or XDA, or whatever you can find, and just tell them you need a Rom only for SPFT

Good Luck

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
thats the problem ,there is no stupid rom for flash tools anywhere for my hisense u939 4.2.2 mtk6572 ass of a phone.I have it just 2 months.
codyseth,

did you try contacting the seller to see if they could send you a rom for flashtool