MTK 6589 (Symphony w 92) - alps_technician_89_JB hard brick problem

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014
Hi, anyone help me out. MTK 6589 (Symphony w 92) - alps_technician_89_JB hard brick problem. i am not getting any sp flash tool active. on u tube - some one says - short two points at main board . i dont know which points have to short. please help me.

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
without stock Rom or backup you cant do anything.

please upload a pic of your Mainboard, so i can Show you which Points.

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014
without stock Rom or backup you cant do anything.

please upload a pic of your Mainboard, so i can Show you which Points.
Dear sir, my phone is same as Spice MI-510. I hard bricked my phone. When installing stock rom - sp flash tool error found and nothing changed (error no 4032). My phone is detected by pc.

Now what should i do.

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
first of all,

does your p.c. still 'see' your device...is it still recognized when you connect it

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014
first of all,

does your p.c. still 'see' your device...is it still recognized when you connect it
Yes boss, it is still recognized by my pc when i connect via usb cable

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
then you shouldn't have needed to use the test point method,this is usually reserved for hardbricked devices that will not show up at all when connected to the p.c.

so all you should need to recover your device is the stock rom

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014
then you shouldn't have needed to use the test point method,this is usually reserved for hardbricked devices that will not show up at all when connected to the p.c.

so all you should need to recover your device is the stock rom
but , now it is impossible to use stock rom. because, sp flash tool appears same issue all the time , what should i do. Error - Brom error- s_F_T Enable DARM fail (4032)

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
but , now it is impossible to use stock rom. because, sp flash tool appears same issue all the time , what should i do. Error - Brom error- s_F_T Enable DARM fail (4032)
you can find all error codes for flash tool in the link below as you can see this is the solution to your problem

(4032) S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL

4032 an error occurred while trying to change the firmware and the firmware is not correct. You can try a different Sp-flashtool version (downgrade if you use v 5 ) or try a different rom or maybe format and flash again. only do this when you got the 100% correct rom.

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-All-Sp-Flashtool-Error-Codes

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014
you can find all error codes for flash tool in the link below as you can see this is the solution to your problem

(4032) S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL

4032 an error occurred while trying to change the firmware and the firmware is not correct. You can try a different Sp-flashtool version (downgrade if you use v 5 ) or try a different rom or maybe format and flash again. only do this when you got the 100% correct rom.

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-All-Sp-Flashtool-Error-Codes
i have tried my stock rom so many times with different flash tool.

Now what should i do?

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
i have tried my stock rom so many times with different flash tool.

Now what should i do?
is this a backup or a downloaded stock rom...it may be that the rom is incorrect...or you may have to try different usb ports on your p.c.

are you using win 8 or win 7

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014
is this a backup or a downloaded stock rom...it may be that the rom is incorrect...or you may have to try different usb ports on your p.c.

are you using win 8 or win 7
I am using windows 8.1 64 bit, rom downloaded from official site, but i tried different usb port.

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
just from my personal experience.

If the rom is the 100% correct one, try an different PC..

Especially windows 8.1 64 is a pain in the ass.

Did you disable driver signature enforcement and have installed drivers correctly ?

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014

Did you disable driver signature enforcement and have installed drivers correctly ?
I tried in a different pc (Windows XP 32 bit) - same thing happened.

Now I am telling my all things that happened first to last ---

My phone was ok. I installed cwm recovery by mtk dorid tool. But , I wanted to install TWRP recovery by a pc software- during installation a warning message appeared and I clicked ok (something formatted – I did not remember). Then I lost my mobile network signal, null imei and null baseband. Then I install N9500_MTK6589_Miui_Revolution_4.5.23_Cwm via CWM recovery (2 times, but system closed automatically. But, third time after installation phone totally bricked ). Basically phone starts with startup sound, but with crushing screen. I was able to connect mtk dorid tool and it says Model: N9500- null baseband-null imei, then I tried to Install CWM recovery. Then phone totally bricked without starting. I tried everything from google to solve. Then I was able to firmware upgrade – stock rom (Only one time). Now, stock rom is not downloading. I used all sp flash tools. All the times one error appears –Brom Error: S_FT_Enable_DARM_Fail (4032).

Please anyone help me. (My Pc Detect My Phone as preloader usb vcom port, I am using windows 8.1 64 bit, no issue with driver software and sp flash tool. Is it any problem with my Motherboard.)

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014

please help me

titusust27

Dec 7, 2014
My phone was ok. I installed cwm recovery by mtk dorid tool. But , I wanted to install TWRP recovery by a pc software- during installation a warning message appeared and I clicked ok (something formatted – I did not remember). Then I lost my mobile network signal, null imei and null baseband. Then I install N9500_MTK6589_Miui_Revolution_4.5.23_Cwm via CWM recovery (2 times, but system closed automatically. But, third time after installation phone totally bricked ). Basically phone starts with startup sound, but with crushing screen. I was able to connect mtk dorid tool and it says Model: N9500- null baseband-null imei, then I tried to Install CWM recovery. Then phone totally bricked without starting. I tried everything from google to solve. Then I was able to firmware upgrade – stock rom (Only one time). Now, stock rom is not downloading. I used all sp flash tools. All the times one error appears –Brom Error: S_FT_Enable_DARM_Fail (4032).

Please anyone help me. (My Pc Detect My Phone as preloader usb vcom port, I am using windows 8.1 64 bit, no issue with driver software and sp flash tool. Is it any problem with my Motherboard.)