1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTK 6572 Samsung GT-I8262 Duos Bricked/Unbrick Firmware

Discussion in 'Hardware & Software Support.' started by FaisalShafique, Jul 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. FaisalShafique

By:FaisalShafiqueJul 12, 2017

Pakistan
    Hi. Hope You all working fine . Here is a long story of my Phone that im going to share with you.
    1- it was working fine but after some days its LCD starts getting black from all corners. so i thought may be reset the device fix the problem but i was wrong. there was also a monkey virus in Phone too that actually installs some apps by self just after connecting to WIFI.
    2- then i tried to flash devices with stock firmware. but on net there were a lots of firmware for this device, after downloading firmware i flashed with them but screen from corners instead of going away starts increasing . I change firmware (I think that was not a correct Firmware) them a magic appears Cell gone dead even does not turn on power on after hitting power button. When go for charge nothing happen no screen on.
    3- but when i connect phone with usb cable with battery in it Computer recognize it and in device manager shows up. i installed Preloader Drivers from this forum as advised by the admin works fine When it gets connected to PC it connects and disconnects after some fix interval of time.

[​IMG] You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login! (Size: 32.78 KB / Downloads: 0)
    4- Now when i tried to flash firmware by SP Flash Tools Latest version it Only Gives One Error

[​IMG] You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login! (Size: 22.93 KB / Downloads: 0)
    "BROM ERROR:S_FT_DRAM_FAIL (4032)" on following Actions.
    1. On Flashing by Selection Download
    2. On Firmware Update
    3. On Formatting Device Except Preloader
    4. Even on Trying Different Firmwares
    5- I also tried Miracle Box 2.27A but it crashes on Reading Info Even when it tries to read Phone It Crashes . Plz Help me how to fix this all my Mistake to Get my Phone Back in Working Condition. I tried all the methods that are given in this regard in this forum .. But fail to get my device Back.
    Regards

mrsim likes this.
  2. mrsim

By:mrsimJul 12, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login!

(4032) S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL

4032 an error occurred while trying to change the firmware and the firmware is not correct. You can try a different Sp-flashtool version (downgrade if you use v 5 ) or try a different rom or maybe format and flash again. only do this when you got the 100% correct rom.

usually this error also occurs when the vcom preloader drivers are not being initiated,(you should see this in the bottom right corner of sp flash tools after connecting the device or make sure to have device manager open in a seperate window on your p.c. and see if the vcom drivers show as connecting there),other mentods for getting them to connect are as follows

use 'USB DEVIEW' program,(freeware), and uninstall then reinstall ALL of your mtk and other phone drivers from your p.c. a clean install can sometimes help with driver conflicts,also make sure that you disable You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login! before reinstalling the drivers it can cause issues with connecting to sp flash tools

another method will be to attempt to connect the device in META MODE to do this simply press and hold VOL- or VOL+ & power button together keep them pressed and connect the device after pressing download in sp flash tools this should initiate/trigger the vcom preloader drivers to stay connected...only release once you see the download bar has reached 5-10%

as above try different versions of sp flash tools sometimes the latest version will not work correctly on older SoC devices and using an older version can sometimes help find different versions You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login!
    lastly keep trying do not lose your cool this causes more problems than anything else...user error because of getting frustrated with things not working for you...if you are losing patience take a break have a coffee or something and come back to it after you have cooled down

and lastly....this is a shitty clone do not expect miracles they are not designed to last and most of them will only work for a few days/weeks/months before issues start to occur...personally i would never waste my money on a shitty clone...they are terrible devices with the crappiest hardware/software...half the time they are full of spyware or malware...make a promise to yourself to never buy a clone again

Edward Musonda and Awin like this.
  3. FaisalShafique

By:FaisalShafiqueJul 17, 2017

Pakistan
    Thank You So Much After Finding Correct Firmware It Worked like a Charm. But Now the Prob is Firmware is already Rooted and Their is no Gallery and camera apps their. Also The LCD Screen is Black from all corners Screen shot of the device is given below

[​IMG] Aqua Dream II_20170717_110242.jpg (Size: 216.37 KB / Downloads: 0)
    Is their any way to fix this. Also i noticed its touch is properly working as its a bit damaged may be the reason bus its screen is disturbing alot.

mrsim likes this.
  4. mrsim

By:mrsimJul 17, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    okay this could be because of your damaged screen i would advise now looking for other roms with the same SoC,(mtk6572) and you can attempt to only flash either the 'sys.img' which will flash a whole new android system this may cure the camera and gallery problem,,,if it does not work then you can reflash the 'sys.img' from the rom that did work to recover it again...and as for the screen the files from a rom which deal with the display drivers are either 'UBOOT' or 'LK.BIN' so again find similar mtk6572 clone roms and only flash these files to see if this will help recover the screen...but to be honest i doubt this will help as that screen looks damaged enough to be causing this black edge problem and i would advise either purchasing a new screen or getting a new device altogether

5. FaisalShafique

By:FaisalShafiqueJul 17, 2017

Pakistan
    Thank You So Much Every Think Got Right Now Problem With EMiE Number It Said its Unknown How to Fix That Now. As for as Screen is Concerned its Glass protector that is broken not screen But Thank You So Much For Helping Till to Get device back in working condition....

mrsim likes this.
  6. mrsim

By:mrsimJul 17, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    have a look through our tutorial section for IMEI fixes

You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login!