How To Unbrick Every China Phone ! SP Flashtool Error Fix Tutorial

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK

jennie

Nov 23, 2016
please create a new thread in hardware and software support...give device name,specs,and any other info you feel will help us to help you...any screen shots,etc etc...thank you

http://www.china-devices.com/forum/index.php?forums/hardware-software-support.76/
I have a BLU studio 5.5s phone I had a problem with the screen becoming unresponsive, not being able to use apps and and refreshing of the home screen repeatedly and getting stuck on logo. I went through the steps of flashing it using Smart Phone tool Media Tek USB VCOM drivers and BLU D630u scatter file, following all instructions carefully but now the screen is no longer responsive and the home buttons will not show in order to select factory reset which I have done numerous times to get my phone working before. Any thoughts Im About out of hope for this phone.

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I have a BLU studio 5.5s phone I had a problem with the screen becoming unresponsive, not being able to use apps and and refreshing of the home screen repeatedly and getting stuck on logo. I went through the steps of flashing it using Smart Phone tool Media Tek USB VCOM drivers and BLU D630u scatter file, following all instructions carefully but now the screen is no longer responsive and the home buttons will not show in order to select factory reset which I have done numerous times to get my phone working before. Any thoughts Im About out of hope for this phone.
like i mentioned...please create a new thread in hardware and software support...give full specs,any screen shots...and obviously a full explanation as to why your devices needs help...thank you

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
i still dont understand how can i get that backup file from needrom, all i found is neither fastboot rom or recovery rom. can someone explain this to me pls.
it really depends if your device rom is listed there,if you have a cloned or noname device it's a 50/50 if the rom will be available,also you may need to flash the rom with 'sp flash tools' if the device is mtk based SoC and the rom is a sp flash tools flashable rom

Jul 23, 2017
I have a clone phone, i think it's from china. It's an OPPO S8 clone which is MT65xx from MTK. I had it rooted so I am currently a superuser. One day I had it working but when i rebooted it, it went on but doesn't load bootscreen and just turns off then on again. It does not get into the interface. Is the phone bricked because of root or some minor tweaks i have made in the dev. options or it has something to do with other software problems or maybe some parts of the phone were broken or just due to system malfunction? PLS. Help!!!

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I have a clone phone, i think it's from china. It's an OPPO S8 clone which is MT65xx from MTK. I had it rooted so I am currently a superuser. One day I had it working but when i rebooted it, it went on but doesn't load bootscreen and just turns off then on again. It does not get into the interface. Is the phone bricked because of root or some minor tweaks i have made in the dev. options or it has something to do with other software problems or maybe some parts of the phone were broken or just due to system malfunction? PLS. Help!!!
there could be a number of reasons why the device has entered a boot loop which is what this sounds like,can you boot into recovery mode...? if yes try a factory reset from recovery this will set it back to it's original state before root and everything and will most likely wipe everything on the device...but if it reboots then it's all cool...if not then you will need to find the original factory rom and re-flash that onto the device this will also wipe everything from it as well....can you be more specific on your device specs please...mtk65xx version etc etc...also i must mention that clones in general have the crappiest components because it makes no sense for the clone manufacturers to use expensive hardware so as a result most clones do not have a long life and any part of the internal hardware can break or short out as well

Jul 23, 2017
there could be a number of reasons why the device has entered a boot loop which is what this sounds like,can you boot into recovery mode...? if yes try a factory reset from recovery this will set it back to it's original state before root and everything and will most likely wipe everything on the device...but if it reboots then it's all cool...if not then you will need to find the original factory rom and re-flash that onto the device this will also wipe everything from it as well....can you be more specific on your device specs please...mtk65xx version etc etc...also i must mention that clones in general have the crappiest components because it makes no sense for the clone manufacturers to use expensive hardware so as a result most clones do not have a long life and any part of the internal hardware can break or short out as well
I have researc that applying fastboot can also be a factor of phone bricking. The mtk65xx i have in my device was mt65xx rev 3 i think if i was not mistaken because i had an app called "Device Control" and I used "Kingo Root" when iv'e rooted the phone. Sometimes I accidentally get my phone drained in battery. If im correct with the rev 3 mt65xx,

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I have researc that applying fastboot can also be a factor of phone bricking. The mtk65xx i have in my device was mt65xx rev 3 i think if i was not mistaken because i had an app called "Device Control" and I used "Kingo Root" when iv'e rooted the phone. Sometimes I accidentally get my phone drained in battery. If im correct with the rev 3 mt65xx,
ok what you are saying makes no sense whatsoever...i guess english is not your first language.....please create a new thread in hardware and software support give a full explanation of the problem,post screen shots if you have any...and please let us know which mtk65xx version that you have...mtk6572/82/92...?...thank you