How To Unbrick Every China Phone ! SP Flashtool Error Fix Tutorial

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I flashed my china device i9220/N8000 (IME-e1908_v77_jbl1_9p017_6628) and now all I get is a bright light! I dont know if I flashed it wrong or what. I really need help!!!!!
i would suggest that you create a new thread in hardware and software support...try booting into recovery and wipe data factory reset...this may help

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
for all of those people posting here in the 'TUTORIAL THREAD' please create your own threads for your specific devices in hardware and software support...thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: karzan

karzan

Feb 14, 2016
Hello....could you help me how to unbricked my phone?

Hello....could you help me how to unbricked my phone?

I cannot see any tutorial video in your topic about how to unbricked my smart phone???

Reactions: mrsim

karzan

Feb 14, 2016
My phone"Huawei mate s" have been completely dead, cannot power on, no charging, no recovery, no PreLoader USB vcom detection ???

What I do ?

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
My phone"Huawei mate s" have been completely dead, cannot power on, no charging, no recovery, no PreLoader USB vcom detection ???

What I do ?
did you create a new thread in hardware and software support...?

Reactions: karzan

Mel Tuiza

Apr 6, 2015
Can you help me, i try your video but my phone is still connecting and disconnecting even I've bridged two points. (ground and kcolo)

jennie

Nov 23, 2016
I went through all the steps but when my phone comes on the screen is unresponsive and if i try to hard reset my buttons will not show up :(

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK

jennie

Nov 23, 2016
I have a BLU studio 5.5s phone I had a problem with the screen becoming unresponsive, not being able to use apps and and refreshing of the home screen repeatedly and getting stuck on logo. I went through the steps of flashing it using Smart Phone tool Media Tek USB VCOM drivers and BLU D630u scatter file, following all instructions carefully but now the screen is no longer responsive and the home buttons will not show in order to select factory reset which I have done numerous times to get my phone working before. Any thoughts Im About out of hope for this phone.

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I have a BLU studio 5.5s phone I had a problem with the screen becoming unresponsive, not being able to use apps and and refreshing of the home screen repeatedly and getting stuck on logo. I went through the steps of flashing it using Smart Phone tool Media Tek USB VCOM drivers and BLU D630u scatter file, following all instructions carefully but now the screen is no longer responsive and the home buttons will not show in order to select factory reset which I have done numerous times to get my phone working before. Any thoughts Im About out of hope for this phone.
like i mentioned...please create a new thread in hardware and software support...give full specs,any screen shots...and obviously a full explanation as to why your devices needs help...thank you

Windry Nicholas

Mar 7, 2017
i still dont understand how can i get that backup file from needrom, all i found is neither fastboot rom or recovery rom. can someone explain this to me pls.