How to root your android smartphone with IROOT. 6752 approved !

knightston

Dec 8, 2015
it is just the chinese superuser app that is all...if i were you i would make a mtk droid tools backup of your device rom and then use mtk droid tools to make a CWM for your device...once you have CWM recovery installed you should then be able to flash superSU and you can then remove kinguser.... :drinks:
may i know how to do it sir? i am not that too techque for this, but i can be able to follow clear instruction. thanks for your reply mate..

JonGrose94

Jan 28, 2016
Thanks, I've found a different tutorial now however I follow the steps perfectly with no problems right up until the download the Flash recovery part. I click download, and connect via USB with no battery and it says the "PMT has changed" or something like that. What do I do? Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
5 hours ago, JonGrose94 said:

Thanks, I've found a different tutorial now however I follow the steps perfectly with no problems right up until the download the Flash recovery part. I click download, and connect via USB with no battery and it says the "PMT has changed" or something like that. What do I do? Thanks for your help.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/s66e-kwvKUU?feature=oembed
can you post a screen shot please...thanks