How to root your android smartphone with IROOT. 6752 approved !

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
Hey guys,

just a quick guide on how to root your android device with iroot

How to root your Android phone with Iroot :

Download IROOT - http://www.china-devices.com/files/file/18-irootrar/

iRoot, Formerly Vroot, is a free one click Android root tool designed by XINYI Network. Just click one button, you can root your Android device immediately!

Read more on http://www.china-devices.com/

You just need to perform some easy steps that are explained in the video.

Step 1 - Turn on USB debugging and unknown sources.

Step 2 - Install your phone's ADB drivers.

Step 3 - Install IROOT.

Step 4 - Connect you phone to your pc using the original USB cable.

Step 5 - Click on the root button.

You are done and now your android is rooted !!

Thanks for watching !

Last edited by a moderator:

mr. ya-di-da

Jun 15, 2014
Love the video but would love to see how to root any android device without a computer...that would be more convenient like using framaroot or some other app

Reactions: Edson

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Love the video but would love to see how to root any android device without a computer...that would be more convenient like using framaroot or some other app
well mr ya.di.da,

we will make it your first project tutorial..why don't you do it with your LG G3 clone and post a vid..

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
works also with MTK 6752

mr. ya-di-da

Jun 15, 2014
well mr ya.di.da,

we will make it your first project tutorial..why don't you do it with your LG G3 clone and post a vid...
I rooted my clone with king root app

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Flash ctr in flashtools and place latest SuperSU on SD n flash in ctr;)
​no do not do this there is no official custom recovery for this device yet i do not think,the TWRP available over at needrom has never been tested some idiot just posted it in the hopes that some poor sucker will try it instead of them...DO NOT USE ANY CUSTOM RECOVERY FOR THIS DEVICE...keep trying with iroot is has rooted ALL the new mtk67xx 64bit chipsets so far

timberblot

Sir Timberblot
Jan 14, 2015
ionisphere
Ah OK mrsim,just I thought the 6732 ctr3.3 works for mine..I thought it was written the same for 6752.., my mistake oops ignore me ! apologies

Reactions: mrsim

vektek

Jun 5, 2015
I can't get supersu binaries installed.... Always fails... Ive given it permission.... Ecoo E04 3GB on lollipop

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I rooted my phone says its rooted it used king root? my phone is the F-g906 is this ok ?
if it rooted ok with kingo root and installed kinguser the chinese superuser app then you should be ok

Reactions: Kimmy1345

Kimmy1345

Aug 28, 2015
sorry to be back everything seems to be working great only my provider is telling me dual phone wont work with them I need to have only one IMEI cant have 2 :S so was just wondering if I use the smaller sim card  would that solve my problem everything else is working great thanks

rj999

Oct 1, 2015
Unfortunately even this first version of Iroot now contacts the servers in China to install the current version of Kingroot so the video is no longer fully applicable. There is a battle going on between the SuperSU and Kingroot developers over on XDA since  the Kingroot people  do not like their app being  replaced by  SuperSU and have taken unknown steps to prevent it happening.

Chainfire's SuperSU is of course an app that has been trusted for a long  time with no issues of backdoors etc. The same cannot be said of Kingroot despite the 'trust us' statements in the XDA threads...

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Unfortunately even this first version of Iroot now contacts the servers in China to install the current version of Kingroot so the video is no longer fully applicable. There is a battle going on between the SuperSU and Kingroot developers over on XDA since  the Kingroot people  do not like their app being  replaced by  SuperSU and have taken unknown steps to prevent it happening.

Chainfire's SuperSU is of course an app that has been trusted for a long  time with no issues of backdoors etc. The same cannot be said of Kingroot despite the 'trust us' statements in the XDA threads...
cool...never knew about that although i am sure chainfire couldn't give a rats arse about it...and anyway he has stopped developing superSU and has passed it on so he can move onto other projects

Reactions: Ultrametric

hanzo

Nov 19, 2015
Failed on my Cherry Mobile Flare 4. MTK6752 Octa 2G Ram Android 5.1. any tips? Drivers and adb are working.

knightston

Dec 8, 2015
this make my samsung galaxy s6 clone SM-G9200 root, i've tried kingroot and kingo root but it all failed, but after successfully rooted with this, i have this kingroot apps on my units, and i dont see any superuser, it is ok or normal? as i checked my device by root checker, it is said root, but no superuser on it...any one can reply please to confirm if it is normal?

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
this make my samsung galaxy s6 clone SM-G9200 root, i've tried kingroot and kingo root but it all failed, but after successfully rooted with this, i have this kingroot apps on my units, and i dont see any superuser, it is ok or normal? as i checked my device by root checker, it is said root, but no superuser on it...any one can reply please to confirm if it is normal?
it is just the chinese superuser app that is all...if i were you i would make a mtk droid tools backup of your device rom and then use mtk droid tools to make a CWM for your device...once you have CWM recovery installed you should then be able to flash superSU and you can then remove kinguser.... :drinks:

Reactions: knightston