How to Fix MISSING BASEBAND / CORRUPTED NVRAM

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
warning can be fixed with the guide in first post.

But the IMEI will always be overwritten when you flash a new rom since its stored in there !!!!!!!!!!!! No way around it, everytime you flash a new rom or wipe you have to do this

Kikaa99

Feb 9, 2015
warning can be fixed with the guide in first post.

But the IMEI will always be overwritten when you flash a new rom since its stored in there !!!!!!!!!!!! No way around it, everytime you flash a new rom or wipe you have to do this
But i dont have any nvram backup . You know someone that have Lenovo a850 nvram backup ??

conantar_ronny

Apr 12, 2015
hi, not sure if the downloaded file from your download link for the imei generator is correct. I got 3 subfolder under the main IMEI folder. is that right? So, when i run cmd in IMEI forlder, it says imei.exe is not recognise

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
hi, not sure if the downloaded file from your download link for the imei generator is correct. I got 3 subfolder under the main IMEI folder. is that right? So, when i run cmd in IMEI forlder, it says imei.exe is not recognise
which method from the OP are you using conantar...?

Androiderz

Apr 23, 2015
This would be a great guide if key pieces of information weren't missing...I recently downloaded the IMEI.zip file, extracted and got 3 subfolders:

01Android_Gadget_CDC-driver

02MauiMETA_3G_exe_v6.1316.1.upload.ASHAKAAS.INDONESIA RAYA

03DB

None of these folders have imei.exe in them, and opening command prompt yields nothing because imei.exe is not recognized. I am attempting method one on Lenovo A850. Baseband was wiped when flashing a rom, now IMEI is invalid and baseband is not known, and SIM is not being detected. Please help by being slightly more specific regarding the use of these files in the download. Thank you!

Gilang Hermawan

May 5, 2015
Guys please help me ..     My (lenovo a850 ) have invalid imei in both imei .. i confused with this problem .. anyone have solution i try method form ITxtutor with create imei bak and restore .. i can restore but when i cek my imei still invalid . please some one help me

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Hi

Take a look a this below, it may be a better solution for you, just concentrate on the part of the thread which shows you how to type the IMEI number:emoticon-0100-smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilang Hermawan

May 5, 2015
Hi

Take a look a this below, it may be a better solution for you, just concentrate on the part of the thread which shows you how to type the IMEI number:emoticon-0100-smile:

https://www.china-devices.com/Thread-Restore-IMEI-On-64bit-Devices-Possible-Issue-s-Fixed
still cant sir .. i type it correctly but still at command fail . please help me sir