How to disable Windows driver signature verification on 64bit windows 8.1 and windows 10.

Multisam

Jun 17, 2015
Finland
Now when the new Windows 10 has arrived and if you are new to the china phone scene you will need to install preloader and MTK usb drivers on your device. http://www.china-devices.com/topic/1093-how-to-install-preloader-adb-drivers-correctly/

I have found that hitting the F8 during startup is not working everytime because the new machines are starting to be just too fast. So found a better way of doing it.

Start into Windows -> right click the windows start menu (bottom left corner) hold down your Shift key and select restart (Don't let go of the shift, before you are given a new blue window)

Select -> Troubleshooting -> Advanced Options -> Startup Settings press the restart button. After windows restarts you will be shown Startup Settings window here you need to select 7) Disable driver signature enforcement

After that you can follow the installation instuctions, windows will give you a red popup window telling that there is no driver signature but you can select install anyway and after that your good to go... 

Last edited by a moderator:

Blandroid

Forum Bimbo
Apr 18, 2014
London
Loving your work Multisam!!  :yahoo:

100% sorted for me using this  :good3:

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
HELL YEAH...a pity i am still using win7...HAHAHA...but i will update soon...thank you Multisam for this excellent piece of knowledge.... :clapping:

Multisam

Jun 17, 2015
Finland
HELL YEAH...a pity i am still using win7...HAHAHA...but i will update soon...thank you Multisam for this excellent piece of knowledge.... :clapping:
Nooo Update allready... your falling behind from the rest of the croud soon mrsim  :dirol:

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
no bloody chance...i like win7 and it does the job...will stick with it till i either get myself a new p.c.,(mine is a bit old),or my laptop get's repaired and i will use that to check it out...windows is usually always buggy for the first 6 months or so

:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:

Multisam

Jun 17, 2015
Finland
no bloody chance...i like win7 and it does the joc...will stick with it till i either get myself a new p.c.,(mine is a bit old),or my laptop get's repaired and i will use that to check it out...windows is usually always buggy for the first 6 months or so

:blush:
Windows is always buggy... You just need to learn what the bugs are so you can use it...  :boast: And have to say that so far I have been quite happy with my windows 10  :dance4:

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
well finally i got a new p.c. and upgraded to win 10...it's ok for now but had to go through the whole shbang of getting rid of those pesky privacy issues it comes with

Ultrametric

May 29, 2015
Tromsø, Norway
well finally i got a new p.c. and upgraded to win 10...it's ok for now but had to go through the whole shbang of getting rid of those pesky privacy issues it comes with
There is another way to disable the signature check, by putting your Windows 10 into the testing mode.

Link: http://en.miui.com/thread-237673-1-1.html

How's your new PC?

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK