1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with iphone i7 6582 ROM NEEDED.. MTK DROID TOOL INCLUDED

Discussion in 'General' started by azanzane, Feb 17, 2017.

Share This Page

1. azanzane

By:azanzaneFeb 17, 2017

United States
    Hello there,

i bought this iphone off DHGATE and i think i got scammed.. the phone is stuck at black screen and i cant do anything

i need ios 10 rom or actually any rom that works on it .. included is a snapshot of MTK Droid Tool

Thank you

CHINA IPHONE.PNG

[​IMG]

mrsim likes this.
  2. mrsim

By:mrsimFeb 17, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    ok if you managed to get this device connected to mtk droid tools did you not make a backup...?
    also there is a chance that the device specs could also be spoofed and even mtk droid tools will not see this if the SoC is mtk6571 as this chip type was never configured to work with mtk droid tools...hopefully your device specs are true to this pic you posted and finding a rom will be simple,can you tell us when you connected the device did you see any other info on the opposite page of mtk droid tools with any warnings in red font regarding 'UBIFS'

3. azanzane

United States
    Unfortunately now my phone is bricked and droid tools doesn't even recognize it ..

mrsim likes this.
  4. azanzane

United States

this ROM worked but it's in vitnamese and it's laggy and network doesn't work so i cant get calls or texts

You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login!

mrsim likes this.
  5. mrsim

By:mrsimFeb 18, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    well glad something works...at least you know the device is recoverable...i would not create a backup of this rom with mtk droid tools just for safe keeping and also if maybe later you need this backup to help create a port or jst to revivie the device....next you can then try difdferent roms and see if another one will work