HELP TRANSLATING 4pda FORUM ACCESS

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
wasup people,

well as anyone who has ever tried to access the russian forum "4PDA" will know in order to get access to the site you will first need to translate some selected text which pops up everytime you sign in well lucky for us a friend of mine is willing to help get this done the requirements will need a little patience from who so ever needs it as they may not be able to respond straight away due to work commitments

http://4pda.ru/

firstly open 4PDA forum and use 'google translate' to set it to your required language

next complete the registration as in the pic below here is a small guide as to what each one means starting from the top

NAME (name you choose to log in with)

PASSWORD

REPEAT PASSWORD

ANTI SPAM NUMBER CODE  (this needs to be translated from russian so please make sure that you do not leave this page until you have your code or the code will change and you will have to request another one here in the thread again without closing the 4PDA page)

4 DIGIT NUMBER CODE INPUT (to be added after receiving from the request)

next once you are registered you will 2need to sign in everytime you access the forum...even if you close the page and do not sign out it will still prompt you to sign back in after opening the page so another request will have to be made again here in the thread,below is the sign in pic and it's pretty straight forward to follow from the image down below

if any of you who see this and manage to figure out a way to bypass this repeated signing in process please feel free to share it with us here in the thread

http://4pda.ru/

Alex90

May 8, 2017
Hi guys.I need to register at 4PDA Forum.Unfortunately i dont know the Cyrillic(captcha).Can someone help me?

Please,make a one for me.THX in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsim

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
ok firstly we must make a time to do this as my ex girlfriend speaks russian but you need to have the captcha open for her to translate it...so agree a time and we will go from there

Reactions: Alex90

Alex90

May 8, 2017
ok firstly we must make a time to do this as my ex girlfriend speaks russian but you need to have the captcha open for her to translate it...so agree a time and we will go from there
HI.Many thx 4 your support.Unfortunately the captcha changes after a few minutes.You should register an account with my credentials.

THX in advance m8

Last edited:
Reactions: mrsim