1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Friends pleace] Samsung Clone Korea Galaxy S4(GT-i9500) MT6572

Discussion in 'Hardware & Software Support.' started by vassora, Apr 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. vassora

By:vassoraApr 12, 2017

Brazil
    I have a samsung s4 gt-i9500 clone korea, which after brick tried to put a room and now it does not call anymore, but it appears in the device manager, the MTK does not appear now but before this problem happened it only appeared that I could not do the Backup of the files, I would like an idea how to resurrect, I have an image[​IMG]

Attached Files:

mrsim likes this.
  2. mrsim

By:mrsimApr 12, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    hello my friend...well firstly you must download the latest version of mtk droid tools which is v2.5.3
    also in order for mtk droid tools to work correctly you must press the 'ROOT' button and see if it will grant the device 'temporary' root to create the backup You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login!
    is a tutorial which may help you understand
    next if you do happen to have a rom to flash you will need to use 'sp flash tools' to flash it You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login!
    is a tutorial which may help including download links

now if you mean that you managed to flash a rom but your IMEI is invalid then all that has happened is that you have broken your NVRAM which is the file which contains your IMEI numbers which you need to re-add to the device again...this usually requires that you root the device as well

3. vassora

By:vassoraApr 13, 2017

Brazil
    Friend, thanks for the help, but my haste in arranging it made me put a wrong rom in it and now it does not turn on, Mtk does not appear anymore, only when I connect to my laptop it gives a sign of life, I do not I have the backup of it, do you think I can still resurrect it?

mrsim likes this.
  4. vassora

By:vassoraApr 13, 2017

Brazil
    I took this picture of Mtk when he was still recognized, maybe say something, but I do not understand much mt.jpg

mrsim likes this.
  5. mrsim

By:mrsimApr 14, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    ok looks like your device may have a different file system known as 'UBIFS' or yaffs this is a very old system used on the very first android devices and it is used a lot with the older cloned mtk6572 devices like yours
    in the picture below which you posted in your first post did you ever see 'UBIFS'm in red font as a warning in the space circled when you connected your device...this is very important
    [​IMG]

6. vassora

By:vassoraApr 14, 2017

Brazil
    The first time I succeeded in MTK does not appear this red circle UBIFS, so after installing a wrong file I did not get more than it appears in MTK, before all this happened I tried to make a backup of it and generated two scatter files and the Preloader so I do not know if they are written correctly preloader.jpg

7. mrsim

By:mrsimApr 15, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    excellent if you are 100% sure that you never received a warning in red font in that section when you first connected the device then you should be ok to flash a mtk6572 S4 clone rom...did you manage to find one...?
    go You must be registered to see links - Please Register or Login! and type in the search bar there like in the pics below...you will see many roms there for this device...try and make sure that you find the correct one and make sure to read ALL the user comments before you decide to download the rom

[​IMG]

then you will see this below

[​IMG]

8. vassora

By:vassoraApr 15, 2017

Brazil
    Friend, I have these images that I had done before he did not call any more, maybe say something, I remember that I was using the adbfastboot function and deleted the bootloader I think that's why I can not see it in mtk any more, I thought it would go away He could put a new one in order to start the phone again. Untitled.jpg

mrsim likes this.
  9. mrsim

By:mrsimApr 16, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    ok as you can see from the info in those pics to the info from mtk droid tools...the CPU is showing two different types...in the above pics it is showing as mtk6582 and in mtk droid tools it is showing as mtk6572 so the only 100% way to be sure is to check the devices mainboard and under one of the heatshields you should find the SoC or CPU which will show either mtk6572 or mtk6582 once you get this info then you can continue on and use the correct rom for the device

10. vassora

By:vassoraApr 19, 2017

Brazil
    Hello, I have a problem with the adb fastboot command. I have a problem with the adb fastboot command, but I can not even recognize the device, In the flash sp it always loads the red bar and gives the error, can you tell me if I have to flash all the rom or some specific part first?
    MT-6572A 1 - IMG_3089.JPG 1 - IMG_3089.JPG Mediatek

mrsim likes this.
  11. mrsim

By:mrsimApr 20, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    why are you using ADB fastboot commands with sp flash tools...?
    all you need to do is
    1) run the program as admin
    2) load the scatter file
    3) untick the 'preloader' file (this is very important a wrong preloader can brick your device for good)
    4) connect your device with the battery removed (sometimes you will need to press and hold vol- OR vol+ not both until you see the flash go to 15-20% then you can release)
    wait for flashing process to finish then add battery and try booting up the device (boot times may vary sometimes you can have to wait up to 10 mins or so but most times it should boot straight away or after a few mins)

12. vassora

By:vassoraApr 20, 2017

Brazil
    Teacher, I was wrong when using adb fastboot commands without knowing very well their functions and for what they served, I thought that if I could delete the system that was on the cell phone I could put a new one by causing it to resurrect, I acted in the wrong way, I'll try this procedure that you indicated to me. Thank you so much for your help so far.

mrsim likes this.
  13. vassora

By:vassoraApr 22, 2017

Brazil
    My friend can not understand why MTK does not recognize it, it flashes on the computer when I connect to the usb, and SP Flash it loads the red bar and after the error, tried several drives it flashes and is not recognized? Can you give me any tips on what to do with mtk? Friend before he died I made a file in MTK that calls ROM_0 so I do not know how to load it

mrsim likes this.
  14. mrsim

By:mrsimApr 24, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    please can you upload a screen shot of the rom_0 files please...thank you

15. vassora

By:vassoraApr 24, 2017

Brazil
    upload_2017-4-24_14-55-39.png
    Friend this file it is in a format that I can not open, I think it was created in the wrong way it does not show which format it is, you understand me

16. mrsim

By:mrsimApr 24, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    are there anymore files in this backup...?

17. vassora

By:vassoraApr 26, 2017

Brazil
    There are three folders that were made by MTK when the handset was still recognized by it, in the Backup folder on the MTK have 2 BAD File and outside it was saved backup IMEI which have two files.

Attached Files:

mrsim likes this.
  18. vassora

By:vassoraApr 26, 2017

Brazil
    Friend, with this data I have, how can I know which one is the correct one for my phone? Can you give me any tips? And at the time of flashing which files should I flashing? All of them except the preloader? Or do I have to flashing by parts? Which parts should I flashing first? Thank you so far for helping me with your knowledge.

mrsim likes this.
  19. mrsim

By:mrsimApr 26, 2017
    KingOfNoobs
    Staff Member

United Kingdom
    ok...these files you have are useless except for the IMEI and preloader...keep these
    now when flashing a device NEVER EVER FLASH THE PRELOADER a wrong preloader will brick your device...so long as you have never flashed another preloader onto your device then the same preloader will always stay on it
    when you are ready to flash a rom flash everything except the preloader untick this option after loading the scatter file into sp flash tools
    as for finding out which rom is correct you will just have to keep flashing them until one works...just remember NEVER EVER FLASH THE PRELOADER if you load the wrong rom it will not flash onto the device and will just give you errors so don't worry just scroll up here in the thread and follow the instructions i gave you regarding searching for the S4 mtk6572 rom from needrom

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  20. vassora

By:vassoraApr 27, 2017

Brazil
    I understand never flashing another preloader, but for me to find the correct rom is there any part that I should base on it? As android model, or kernel model or original model or custom, modem version?

mrsim likes this.