Finding ROM´s for unknown phones.

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
And any way to unlock it? btw, it's an alcatel, so don't think so it's such a bad chinese one
http://www.unlock-bootloader.info/mp3-0/alcatel-pop-c1-5691.html

seems you can also get lollipop on your device as well...cool...:cool:

and here is a video tutorial,just remember these do not always work it can sometimes depend on your provider

Last edited by a moderator:

Cornel Matei

Dec 28, 2014
Romania
cornel,

if the device is locked to orange then the bootloader may well be locked,and rooting,installing recoveries and roms will always void your warranty unless your vendor/company specify differently

but don't worry too much not many companies check,can you possibly contact your provider,(orange),and ask them if your bootloader is locked or not...this will confirm for us that we need to unlock it in order to flash roms

another way you can usually tell is by trying a different company sim card..if it does not allow you access then the bootloader is locked
the phone is locked on Ornage, and any sim cards from other operators not work.

Mihai Moga

Dec 30, 2014
On my phone box it says Locked to Orange Romania so..yeah, it's locked...

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
wow seems like there are many hits on google for unlocking your device

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Alcatel+Pop+C1+unlock+orange+bootloader&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=qzCjVOrhH8WR7AaLrIGABQ

Mihai Moga

Dec 30, 2014
Yes but many of them are fake anyways..

Xian mae

Jan 5, 2015
itxtutor please help.. I brick my phone accidently and unfortunately I didn't even back up my phone..
 Can you help me find ROM for it? it is s4 clone I think its mt6575 please help

Jan 15, 2015
i need room for

Hardware : MT6572 (MT6589 is fake!)

Model    : SM-G900H

Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8

Build date UTC : 20140808-101529

Android v :4.4.4

Baseband v : Moly.WR8.W1312.MD.WG.MP.V4.2013/08/07 10:44

LCD Driver IC : 1-nt35512_dsi_vdo

Last edited by a moderator:

dan2dons

Jan 19, 2015
been thru the process many times but i still get a code 10 error in device manager after manually installing the preloader drivers.

when I open up USB Deview i dont see the drivers installed??

I attach my bricked device (Cubot S308 MTK6582) and windows recognises the device (I hear the tone) device manager refreshes but no change to device manager status and no balloon saying a driver is being installed.

SPFlash doesnt start.

Ive seen a lot of threads about Code 10 errors with no real solutions.

Unless someone has another idea, I think it is time to get the screwdriver out!

DeaD_Faith

Jan 19, 2015
Hello everyone,i search all websites i found,and doesn't find firmware ROM for my phone.I hope somebody of you have this phone!

santin s890

CPU:MTK6582

Please ,help me....

:confused:

zaii

Feb 4, 2015
thanks for this very impormative post

fanofkimi

Feb 7, 2015
I bought a fake redmi note 1HW from China(Amanda Ge) from all express. I have a unstable miui ROM and it is horrible. My phone is in working condition and I need a ROM to replace this unstable ROM. Any1 can please help me? 

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I bought a fake redmi note 1HW from China(Amanda Ge) from all express. I have a unstable miui ROM and it is horrible. My phone is in working condition and I need a ROM to replace this unstable ROM. Any1 can please help me? 
all you can do is first make a mtk droid tools backup of your stock rom first,then you can try different different sys.img from other mtk6582 roms,if they do not work all you need to do is flash back your own sys.img from your backup and you should be good again...please be advised this will be a long process as there are hundreds of roms with mtk6582...i would advise to look for any roms that have the same screen resolution as yours with mtk6582 cpu

mr.duty

Mar 15, 2015
sir! pls notice me! i cant find my rom Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 (GT-S7106) clone. please help me-

kirank007

Mar 16, 2015
im having note 3 clone mt 6572 i need back rom ....please

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
you guys need to give more info about your devices if you want better help,everything that you can mtk65xx,rom size ram size etc etc

Mar 22, 2015
Hi! I have this Big Problem with my ZTE V969, While i was Playing a game on my phone last night. The battery goes low to 15% and gives me a beep sound. after that i put my V969 on the charger. And i Left charging the phone on the table. Then when come back to see my phone again. its on the Boot Logo so i re start the phone, too bad it stuck there until now.. its 2 days now since that happened.. so i did the CWM the Normal CWM is the Orange one. and the Second CWM is the Blue One.. Because my phone is rooted and i put Partition Software to increase the memory. its been 4 Months now since i last did that with no problem Until yesterday.. The real Problem now is that... I cant go to the Second or Blue CWM.. i am doing that by Long Pressing the Power Button then the Red Light will Blink and fast quick Pressing the Volume Up 3X. i did that several times now and still not going to that CWM or ATE mode. Because The Default or the Orange CWM won't fix my Problem...

Now my question is... What do you think happened to my Phone? i really need your help..

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Hi! I have this Big Problem with my ZTE V969, While i was Playing a game on my phone last night. The battery goes low to 15% and gives me a beep sound. after that i put my V969 on the charger. And i Left charging the phone on the table. Then when come back to see my phone again. its on the Boot Logo so i re start the phone, too bad it stuck there until now.. its 2 days now since that happened.. so i did the CWM the Normal CWM is the Orange one. and the Second CWM is the Blue One.. Because my phone is rooted and i put Partition Software to increase the memory. its been 4 Months now since i last did that with no problem Until yesterday.. The real Problem now is that... I cant go to the Second or Blue CWM.. i am doing that by Long Pressing the Power Button then the Red Light will Blink and fast quick Pressing the Volume Up 3X. i did that several times now and still not going to that CWM or ATE mode. Because The Default or the Orange CWM won't fix my Problem...

Now my question is... What do you think happened to my Phone? i really need your help..
hey there,

please create a new thread in hardware and software support...thank you

http://www.china-devices.com/Forum-Hardware-Software-Support

marko00bty

Mar 29, 2015
Hey! Can you guys help me? I formatted everything form CWM (from /system to top) and now i cant boot my phone even to the download mode
any ponters how to boot it

BTW its ZTE V790 (kis lite)

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Hey! Can you guys help me? I formatted everything form CWM (from /system to top) and now i cant boot my phone even to the download mode
any ponters how to boot it

BTW its ZTE V790 (kis lite)
that was not a good idea...you just emptied your device of all roms programs and everything else,you will now need either a CWM backup rom oor a sp flash tools rom which will need to be flashed back onto your device for it to work again...do you have either of these two rom files...?

gundam nadleeh

Apr 17, 2015
need stock rom for  mtk6589_e_lca sm-g900h

mediatek ty

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.