Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
not enough memory on the device you got fake 16gb. probably it only has 2gb

Last edited by a moderator:

No Noi Cambiador

Jan 1, 2015
not enough memory on the device you got fake 16gb. probably it only has 2gb
i wish its 2gb...but it only shows 17mb if conenecter as usb storage in PC..

Manolis Krasanakis

Jan 8, 2015
Hello everyone, I have another issue. When i am at the readback process at the flashtool, somewhere on the way (other at 55%, 75%,43%) it stops and a massage pops up that tells me to press CTL+ALT+T to turn on a depugging mode or something. I pressed then and nothing! What should i do?

djtetei

Jan 24, 2015
Braila
Why so many versions of SP Flash Tool? Isn't this a project revised and updated regularly, keeping the old chip sets functionality and injecting support for the new ones?

It is very confusing, because a new user can not know which version to choose and use for a particular chip set version of a MediaTek device.

Because of this, one can brick his device very easily.

Also there is no detailed user manual included, explaining what settings to choose for which device in a particular situation.

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Hello everyone, I have another issue. When i am at the readback process at the flashtool, somewhere on the way (other at 55%, 75%,43%) it stops and a massage pops up that tells me to press CTL+ALT+T to turn on a depugging mode or something. I pressed then and nothing! What should i do?
I can only assume its about USB Debugging?

But that shouldn't really matter on SP Flash Tools, but enable that in your phone settings anyway, and see if it fixes again

panos318

Jan 31, 2015
hi i heve a umi zero and i heve many problems 

i try to flash the original rom on it but the flash tool dont works

i open the sp flash and i load the scatter.txt of my rom and press download and nothing hapend after this 

i have instal the usb drivers and the pdanet 

what i do rong?

here a video of my phone problems:

itxtutor

Editor in Chief
Staff member
May 15, 2015
links updated , please post problems in new threads.

Will migrate all MTK downloads to new server soon !

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
hi i heve a umi zero and i heve many problems 

i try to flash the original rom on it but the flash tool dont works

i open the sp flash and i load the scatter.txt of my rom and press download and nothing hapend after this 

i have instal the usb drivers and the pdanet 

what i do rong?

here a video of my phone problems:
follow this tutorial in the link

http://www.needrom.com/download/umi-zero-2/

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
steven am getting a 'don't have permission to view this page' message when i click this link in the OP

Why_me

Mar 6, 2015
Hi, I'm in the same trouble. Did you fix it?

Ateous

Mar 17, 2015
Hey Sir....I am having a difficult time here. In fact, I have done all necessary instruction you described in your video about how to root mt6592 but anytime I connect my phone the SP Flash Tool will be freezing. I have try and try but it results the same.

Can I used old SP Flash Tool and if I can where can I download it.

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Here are some other versions you can try below

Angelito Alburo

Apr 13, 2015
what can i do if my phone lost thier own OS and begun to bootloop in indefinite time.And when i follow the Tutorial all about how to use and flash rom with sp flashtool it does not working at the first place because my phone is non removable battery . and when i remove the battery , it doesn't connect on my laptop. It only works when battery is inserted.Sir what can i do to fix my Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082?. Please help me sir.

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
what can i do if my phone lost thier own OS and begun to bootloop in indefinite time.And when i follow the Tutorial all about how to use and flash rom with sp flashtool it does not working at the first place because my phone is non removable battery . and when i remove the battery , it doesn't connect on my laptop. It only works when battery is inserted.Sir what can i do to fix my Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082?. Please help me sir.
Angelito,

please create a new thread with all your device specs and any other relevant info in hardware and software support...thank you

Lawrence Mgawi

Apr 8, 2015
I keep getting the brom error: sft enable dram fail 4032 on my ZTE Blade G2 V880h. Tried different flashtool versions, stock roms, reinstalling drivers and different PCs. Please help i've attached the log

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
does the latest version work with XOLO A500S ?
​this depends on how old your device is...latest versions usualy mean they are more compatible if your device is new...whereas older devices sometimes need an older version to work well