CWM for UBIFS Devices

jayanbu24

Jun 7, 2015
I have the same messages, in the CTR, and mounting in the mounts and storage is not wrking. im not sure about this, but i think we ported the ctr with our 2nd partition mounted, or to fix this we should flash this in the SPFT. plaese help us, TIA.

View attachment 122

Please Login or Register to see this quote.

yes i did the second link and i can enter recovery mode. 

And yes i have the supersu installed but it doesn't let me to update in binary... 

So i don't know what to do next. I've rooted installed supersu,busybox. And i think i am properly rooted
If you have su installed,try su settings, install into system..had to do that a number of times myself,even clean up in setting for reinstallation from googplay
and no option to 'choose zip' anywhere...seems very odd why you do not have this option

i start to hate me
. i don't have any other option other than those i've listed there

so ther's nothing i can do now?
try the update zip again see what other options you get and post them here

yes you still have stock recovery from the looks of things,ok let start at the begining

do you have root checker installed from playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck&hl=en

if yes then check for root...if you are prompted for a superuser request then you are rooted and the app should tell you this

once we can confirm that you have root follow the tutorial again for installing the custom recovery...you must have fucked up somewhere during the process

post back here when you are done

http://www.china-devices.com/Thread-CWM-for-UBIFS-Devices
I have the same messages, in the CTR, and mounting in the mounts and storage is not wrking. im not sure about this, but i think we ported the ctr with our 2nd partition mounted, or to fix this we should flash this in the SPFT. plaese help us, TIA.

Please Login or Register to see this attachment.

Blandroid

Forum Bimbo
Apr 18, 2014
London
@ zzyzxroad - thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to do this  :good3:

I have a little tablet that I bought for playing around on and it's got the dreadfulness that is a UBIFS file system on it  :ireful2:

Thanks to you, I now have a chance of getting a custom recovery on it  :yahoo:

I'll try it out later and let you know how it goes.

Thanks again - you're a STAR! 
:air_kiss: