cannot identify my phone

zigzag62

Apr 14, 2019
my phone is now hard bricked. under the battery, all it shows is model number T10 (see attach). all info is lost, but i do know it is mtk6580 5.1android. google tells me gionee s6. xda tells me alps s6. please, i need a rom. thank you.

zigzag62

Apr 14, 2019
Hey, there is a rom for the alps S6 but it seems to refer to mtk6572?? please recheck
hello...i appreciate your responding to problem. And i thank you for the information. i should have written down what info i could on this 'project', and i finally found what i did write and i hope it can be of any help.watching all the various rooring methods on you tube got me very much interested in this hobby. Surprisingly, somehow, i did succeed in the root, and making a rom modification caused the brick. i tried your unbricking procedures and so far have no results nor any sign of life yet, but i will definately follow along with your applications as they are very much easy to understand, and i appreciate that. As i said, it is now a brick. No life. and i am about ready to try your last procedure, as i see i have nothing to lose.....here is what info i have....alps6 (maybe)-dwzn Android 5.1-armeabi-v7a, cpu(4):mt6580m-speed 1300....i may have more info somewhere, i know the serial number was very odd: abcdefghij. The phone is rooted, supersu installed with lucky patcher and busybox. Again, i thank you very much.

dsds