All Sp-Flashtool Error Codes

tribooter

Dec 2, 2014
mandaluyong city
tem eroy kun maaram la ako na yawa ka pag ayad hini na cellphone na pota ka dre ako mapa bulig haem na yawa ka! ngan kun maaram la ako pag gamit hini na site, pesti dre ako mag sasayop salit..kun mag kikita la kita yawa ka patayon ko ikaw na pesti ka!

Raul O

Apr 6, 2015
Helo,  I`m bricked my h9500+ it`s a S4 china clon`s, before that i reade your post i`m try everithing, but all times have the same error : s_DA_SDMMC_write_failed(3149) , the sptool conect the phone,complete all the format , later disconet the phone and changue the driver,complete the red bar and leiter  le message : s_DA_SDMMC_write_failed(3149), can you helpme please? sorry for my bad english.Thanks

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Helo,  I`m bricked my h9500+ it`s a S4 china clon`s, before that i reade your post i`m try everithing, but all times have the same error : s_DA_SDMMC_write_failed(3149) , the sptool conect the phone,complete all the format , later disconet the phone and changue the driver,complete the red bar and leiter  le message : s_DA_SDMMC_write_failed(3149), can you helpme please? sorry for my bad english.Thanks
hey Raul O,

please can you create your own thread in hardware and software support...thank you

please give all info about the device specs,also which roms you have tried and which version of sp flash tool you are using also which drivers you have installed on your p.c...as much info as possible...thank you

http://www.china-devices.com/Forum-Hardware-Software-Support

Apr 20, 2015
Hi said:
Victor...that is not much help...what device do you have...what are you trying to do with it....just quoting an error then it will be hard to help you out

please start a new thread in "hardware and software support" and give us your device model/name/specs also the problem you are having any links to roms you may have flashed etc etc...thank you...

battman86

Sep 14, 2014
BROM error :s_chip_type_not_match 

i have s5 clone i have bricked it. wont even turn on lol. its a sm-g900f i bricked it using flash tools by manual format i only have one comunication port now where had two before ive installed mtk vcom port and its working but when i try to flash a rom i keep getting this message i think its a connection issue where i have format manually ive even tryed the hardware pre loader mod it did nothing im use to using odin this is really hard work im so tierd please someone help

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Hi

It looks like you are trying to flash a non compatible chip Rom,

In other words if you have an MTK6582 chip, and you try to flash a Rom for a MTK6592 chip, you would get this kind of message, double check everything and report back :emoticon-0100-smile:

battman86

Sep 14, 2014
Hi

It looks like you are trying to flash a non compatible chip Rom,

In other words if you have an MTK6582 chip, and you try to flash a Rom for a MTK6592 chip, you would get this kind of message, double check everything and report back :emoticon-0100-smile:
thanks percymama: right ive opened the phone theres nothing that says mtk6582 or mtk6593 all i have is the spec thats under the battery. ive charged the battery in my dads s5 but my phone is dead all i get is mtk usb port in device manager and usbdeview as communications

MODEL: SM-G900F  FCC ID A3LSG900F

SSN:-G900FSMH RATED:385V=1500mA

i really dont know what chip i have could you send me a link for roms for MTK6582 and MTK6592 then maybe flash the preloaders on both? these phones are such hard work its unreal spose its easy if you know what your doing im use to odin so its all new to me well kind of lol 2 weeks later lol 

thanks perctmama

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Hi

The very worst thing you could do is start flashing preloaders if they are not 100% for your device!

You will end up with so many problems you wont sleep again lol

Is there anyway you can connect to MTK Droid Tools? (link below)

That way we can see what you have, as the only other way is to dismantle the thing, which trust me you dont want to do.

https://www.china-devices.com/Thread-MTK-MEGAPACK-DOWNLOAD-All-Downloads-here

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
well without know what you have, its not really possible to fix?

Do you remember where you got it, and the advert for it?

Its a tough One, as I said you really need to know what chip it has, before you go about flashing any Roms :emoticon-0138-thinking:

Percymama

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Mar 19, 2014
Cornwall United Kingdom
Problem with MTK Tools, is you need to enable USB Debugging in the phone settings for it to detect the device, and as you cant switch it on, thats a problem lol.

Good luck though