All Sp-Flashtool Error Codes

Robert Michale

Feb 10, 2015
I get "(1011) S_NOT_ENOUCH_STORAGE_SPACE" even if I'm using my own backup of stock or even using backup from identical phone. Storage formated several times and I've tried like 5 different versions of SP Flashtool.

My Phone is Alcatel Onetouch Pop C7 (7041D) - MT6582

Any clues ?

Leaverbusterxx

Feb 19, 2015
sp flash tool error 8038.

My phone is connected then after 2 seconds it disconnects.

Yes i saw that tutorial on YT how to fix drivers, did that, installed it and is just keeps disconnecting

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
sp flash tool error 8038.

My phone is connected then after 2 seconds it disconnects.

Yes i saw that tutorial on YT how to fix drivers, did that, installed it and is just keeps disconnecting
did you delete all drivers with usb deview to make a fresh install,did you try to install the drivers manually,in that small window of opportunity were you able to update the drivers by right clicking on the device when it pops in and out of device manager...?

Leaverbusterxx

Feb 19, 2015
did you delete all drivers with usb deview to make a fresh install,did you try to install the drivers manually,in that small window of opportunity were you able to update the drivers by right clicking on the device when it pops in and out of device manager...?
yeah 100% fresh install. no mtk65xx drivers or preloaders, not even ADB drivers from google..

But when i followed his guide, now sp tools connect for 2 sec. before it made NeveR a connection. i've got a mpai 809T

also tried preloader mod, but could not find GND. vol + up or down op power button does not help.

thanks for your time

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
yeah 100% fresh install. no mtk65xx drivers or preloaders, not even ADB drivers from google..

But when i followed his guide, now sp tools connect for 2 sec. before it made NeveR a connection. i've got a mpai 809T

also tried preloader mod, but could not find GND. vol + up or down op power button does not help.

thanks for your time
if the preloader only disconnects once then that means it is good to go...if it keeps on connecting and disconnecting then you will have to try META mode = hold vol+ or vol-,keep it held and connect the device...keep this held all the way through the flashing process

Leaverbusterxx

Feb 19, 2015
if the preloader only disconnects once then that means it is good to go...if it keeps on connecting and disconnecting then you will have to try META mode = hold vol+ or vol-,keep it held and connect the device...keep this held all the way through the flashing process
did exactly what u said. even with power button..

Last edited by a moderator:

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
cool when you see that usb vcomm driver pop up then quickly right click on it and update drivers point to the folder where you have the drivers on your p.c. and you should be good...it may take a while as you have to be quick,also before trying that try flashing the rom but just keep on holding vol+ or vol -,as the preloader shows that it is there don't worry about the disconnecting noise just keep those buttons held remember load the scatter,untick preloader,(DO NOT FLASH THE PRELOADER FROM THE LOADED SCATTER),press download...then hold vol+ or vol-,keep them held and connect the device,this should start the flashing process and it should complete

Leaverbusterxx

Feb 19, 2015
cool when you see that usb vcomm driver pop up then quickly right click on it and update drivers point to the folder where you have the drivers on your p.c. and you should be good...it may take a while as you have to be quick,also before trying that try flashing the rom but just keep on holding vol+ or vol -,as the preloader shows that it is there don't worry about the disconnecting noise just keep those buttons held remember load the scatter,untick preloader,(DO NOT FLASH THE PRELOADER FROM THE LOADED SCATTER),press download...then hold vol+ or vol-,keep them held and connect the device,this should start the flashing process and it should complete

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
load the scatter FIRST then press download,then connect the device with vol+ or vol-,PMT usually means wrong rom but you may also have to format the device first,(use auto format so it does not format the preloader),but only as a last resort

also try different versions of sp flash tools

Leaverbusterxx

Feb 19, 2015
You, my man, are awesome!!

Thank you very much. Screen is working and everything!

You are my hero!

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
But now i've got: BROM ERROR S_CHIP_TYPE_NOT_MATCH 3168
????...why an error if everything is working

and that error jst means the the rom file has a different mtk65xx to your device

Leaverbusterxx

Feb 19, 2015
????...why an error if everything is working

and that error jst means the the rom file has a different mtk65xx to your device
I dont know. But everything is working now and I can't flash another rom to it because of this error. even formatting data does not work.

But thanks for your help, it is now working but I must flash again to gain root for changing IMEI. But I already fixed it!

Now I can help other people who got the same prob as me

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
I dont know. But everything is working now and I can't flash another rom to it because of this error. even formatting data does not work.

But thanks for your help, it is now working but I must flash again to gain root for changing IMEI. But I already fixed it!

Now I can help other people who got the same prob as me
so you are saying that you fixed ROOT or your IMEI...?

or both...?

try this for root

try this for CWM

try this for IMEI fix

tribooter

Dec 2, 2014
mandaluyong city
was your device UBIFS lex ?
 sir i also have same error problem, any links/advice? yes my rom is UBFIS MTK6572 fake 6589 galaxy s4 clone..got bricked when i was trying to intall a custom font 4months ago and until still brick..can you help me sir? provide some links for tools and tuts?..thank you!

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
 sir i also have same error problem, any links/advice? yes my rom is UBFIS MTK6572 fake 6589 galaxy s4 clone..got bricked when i was trying to intall a custom font 4months ago and until still brick..can you help me sir? provide some links for tools and tuts?..thank you!
i have already asked you in another thread to create your own thread in 'hardware and software support' please...thank you....:emoticon-0176-smoke: