Alibaba crezy prices for real?

Dudex999

Sep 20, 2016
Hello from Oman,
I have posted a buying request for 40 elephone and Ulefone phones in alibaba.com to see if i will receive a good offer with a company who can provide spare parts too..
Fast forward 2 days and i received 5 e-mails from seller in alibaba with crezy and i mean crezy list of prices that i cant even understand..
For example iphone7 under 150$ Samsung Galaxy Note 7 under 150$ wd passport hdd under 10$
And the lists are huge and full of products starting from smartphones ending with TVs.
I will post a screenshot ASAP.

If any1 have an experience in alibaba and those crezy offers let us know.

Today i replied to emails asking them if those prices are correct and if those products are original or just a cone.

I will let you guys know if i receive a reply from them.

AmurScreenshot_2016-09-20-11-46-07.png Screenshot_2016-09-20-11-45-38.png Screenshot_2016-09-20-11-45-11.png Screenshot_2016-09-20-11-44-55.png
Screenshot_2016-09-20-11-46-07.png
Screenshot_2016-09-20-11-45-38.png
Screenshot_2016-09-20-11-45-11.png
Screenshot_2016-09-20-11-44-55.png

Reactions: mrsim

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Here is a screen shot of the answer i got when i asked if those products are original or clones
ok...100% these are clones....can you imagine if it cost this much money to produce these items direct from apple or samsung...if you would like a real comparisson why not contact apple sales and samsung sales and request a price list...you will see the massive difference....these sellers will lie to you about their products because they know you can do absolutely nothing to get e refund as it is china...they are different from the rest of the world.....try contacting alibaba/aliexpress support and requesting info about the seller you choose...also TBH...i have been to china...their prices for apple and samsung products are just the same as the rest of the world...maybe even higher because apple products are seen as prestigious items to have...only the rich can afford them...even the owners of all these companies like elephone and umi will own an iphone or samsung device...they will not even use their own products....and find an official seller for apple and samsung devices...you will not find any bargains in china...also you may well find that the china versions will not support the correct bandwidth and radio frequencies for your country also

my advice STAY AWAY FROM ALIBABA - ALIEXPRESS unless someone you trust can point you in the direction of a legitimate seller who does not scam

Reactions: Carlos R

Dudex999

Sep 20, 2016
Thanks alot for the explanation..
It was too good to be true..thats why i really wanted to consult experts like you guys...

U guys are awesome.

Reactions: mrsim

mrsim

KingOfNoobs
Staff member
Mar 1, 2014
London UK
Thanks alot for the explanation..
It was too good to be true..thats why i really wanted to consult experts like you guys...

U guys are awesome.
no problem....in all honesty common sense should have prevailed here...when you see or receive a deal like this 10/10 times it is exactly as you say 'TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE' that's why they advertise at these prices so people think they are getting a good deal...then they are scammed and BLAM...too late you just ended up with a huge ammount of clones.....but there is a small silver lining...if you are willing to sell clones and you have willing buyers for them then these shops are awesome for great discounts....the only small detail will be wether they are honest enough to give you the real spec sheet as many many people will be happy to purchase a cloned device because of the price the legitimate products cost