Search results

1. AdOS16

Need help with my ulephone be touch 2 (screenbug)...."SOLVED"

Yep, The Rom from Needrom, Stock ! After flashing 50 times with no sucess, and after flashing with jschenard's method, the phone boot automaticly on this rom.
  2. AdOS16

My ulefone boot into stock ROM after 1min.
  3. AdOS16

it is possible to rewrite the IMEI, view on XDA forum Thank's for the solution, I try tonight and I'll let you know. (3.15 pm in France) 
  4. AdOS16

Exactly the same screen. Trying to discharge and replug for charge, but nothing   (Sorry for my bad english) 
  5. AdOS16

No worry, we trying to solve the problem 
  6. AdOS16

OK, thank's for helping me and over people on the same situation bro. Waiting to reply Thank's
  7. AdOS16

you believe that by changing the screen that solve the problem? even if it's a software problem?
  8. AdOS16

I reflash, always the same screen... I can not understand why, it's crazy!, I removed a while ago and everything seems to me correct. I don't know what to do now.
  9. AdOS16

OK, i trying to reflash. I'll let you know 
  10. AdOS16

o7 Thank's for your quick reply, impossible to boot into recovery, When I start the phone, this screen appears. No more solution?  https://www.youtube.com/embed/A3TmXtOA0IA?feature=oembedWith this video, I managed to reinstall the origins drivers but...nothing, Exactly the same screen.
  11. AdOS16

Hello everybody,I need your help, or rather review,I bought a Ulefone Be Touch 2 by Everbuying, I flashed this phone for root/custom recovery (By XDA Method), that's very well, except when I put the battery to start it...I'll drop video for you to watch and tell me what you...