Search results

1. itxtutor

How can I load scatter file of Oukitel-C3-V1.3-20161114?

can you post your scatter and verfiy that older version with flashtool dont work too ?
  2. itxtutor

Switching to IPB

mr.sim is posting working ??
  3. itxtutor

OUKITEL releases full specs for its first 4 camera smartphone U22

I really love how they alwaays compare it with an iphone LOL
  4. itxtutor

OUKITEL releases full specs for its first 4 camera smartphone U22

im sure she works in marketing for those phones :P well yes definitly, the cameras will be shit. But bunch of people on a budget (many from india) will buy this anyway.
  5. itxtutor

AGM X2 News and Reviews

enjoy
  6. itxtutor

[Friends pleace] Samsung Clone Korea Galaxy S4(GT-i9500) MT6572

second attachment is not working ? 2.5.3 usually gives correct reading. if its UBIFS its really bad
  7. itxtutor

AGM X2 News and Reviews

did you see the video of the girlfriend shooting her friend with a deagle for clicks ? we could try that with a phone
  8. itxtutor

HomTom HT3 Pro - unlock bootloader & TWRP

that would be great. but well arent there bunch of roms on needrom.com ?
  9. itxtutor

Boot loop and corrupted boot loader!

which flash file ?
  10. itxtutor

AGM X2 News and Reviews

haha yea top 3 gunproof smartphones :D
  11. itxtutor

AGM X2 News and Reviews

I would like to shoot this with my double barreled shotgun lol
  12. itxtutor

Ikon IK-7216 tablet is not turning on

"My Battery gets Fat from center Too" - Battery blown. Get rid of it, if it gets fat in the middle and blows up its already over. Get a new one and see if its working.
  13. itxtutor

ICOO ICOU D70G2 -- Softbricked, Please Help

If you cant get root by pressing the root button you need to either do a readback and create cwm (this gives you also a backup) or try rooting with a oneclick tool like root genius or similar and try again.
  14. itxtutor

also if you are on windows 8 or 10, make sure driver signature enforcement is turned off, this can cause alot of issues.
  15. itxtutor

i havent tried it yet, but i plan to do this as first video on my new channel. MTK droid tools stopped developing with version 2.5.3 and the release of the new chipset. But miracle box has a new tool: https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html this should also work with just a usb cable (but...
  16. itxtutor

You need to enable USB debugging in the developer options to show up. usually there are no drivers needed. try with usb debugging on
  17. itxtutor

Its mtk based right ? Can you try to do a mtk droid tools backup ? This would be flashable by sp-flashtool. here is my old video tutorial. i will soon make a new one. cheers,
  18. itxtutor

Honor 9 Review - A great midbuget Smartphone

Fixed :) honor 9 was not available on amazon at this time
  19. itxtutor

Honor 9 Review - A great midbuget Smartphone

Hey guys, I just finished my review of the new honor 9 :) Check it here: https://www.china-devices.com/honor-9-review-best-sub-400-phone-world/ My conclusion: All in all, a good phone and it looks stunning. There’s no eye catching feature here, but a great design, good performance and nice...
  20. itxtutor

pumped :)

pumped :)