Percymama
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Reactions About

• I want to Exact ROM for this 10.1 inch aliexpress android tablet
    I need the rom mtk6572 NAND Note 4 SM-N9100 SM910U
    my device bricked. sm-j3109 mt6752. need rom to unbrick via spflashtool.
    Hi percy, trying to download droid tools? is there a safe way of downloading it from anywhere?
    please can u help me on how to flash my kimfly z52 or on how to reset it
    hi !!!

i ahve a problem .. when i came here next day .. my id and passwrd not work every day i reset my paswrd to login .. plz help me ..or send my msh to Admin .. Thanks
    hi !!!

i ahve a problem .. when i came here next day .. my id and passwrd not work every day i reset my paswrd to login .. plz help me ..or send my msh to Admin .. Thanks
    hi, i need a broken thl w300 , the logic bord needs to be working and the charge board, dont need screen battery ,ect
    hi, i need a broken thl w300 , the logic bord needs to be working and the charge board, dont need screen battery ,ect
    bonsoir jai un cubot p9 mai il bloquee ou demarage merci
    bonsoir jai un cubot p9 mai il bloquee ou demarage merci
    xtigi a7 rom please
    xtigi a7 rom please
    can you tell me where to download ROM?

can you tell me where to download ROM?

hey buddy,i need your help, actualy i flash my samsung grand clone rom, i m facing the error of invalid imei, tell me the wäy to fix it
    hey buddy,i need your help, actualy i flash my samsung grand clone rom, i m facing the error of invalid imei, tell me the wäy to fix it
    hello my smart phone huawei ascend g610 on one vibrate but still not working not boot

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Percymama's reactions
Reaction
Given
Received
Happy
Dislike
Agree
Indifferent