1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
mrsim
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2017 at 8:12 PM
Birthday:
Feb 25, 1971 (Age: 46)

mrsim United Kingdom

KingOfNoobs, Male, 46, from London UK

Staff Member

Here to Help Sep 17, 2016

mrsim was last seen:
Mar 28, 2017 at 8:12 PM
    1. funny
      funny
      my device bricked. sm-j3109 mt6752. need rom to unbrick via spflashtool.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        there is no need to post on multiple profile pages...just creating a new thread in hardware and software support or rom requests would have been sufficient
        Feb 19, 2017
    2. Vincentifa
      Vincentifa
      I have a Lenovo S820 China factory setting and will want to change to normal android phone
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        please create a new thread in the correct section of the forum and i will take a look...and please try to explain in more detail your problem in your thread...thank you
        Jan 22, 2017
        Vincentifa likes this.
    3. randy
      randy
      i can't get to recovery mod. the phone would not boot the link wont post. you can kindly send me a email randybissessar12@gmail.com thanks
      mrsim likes this.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        randy if you can please use your thread to reply to any posts...thanks mate
        Jan 20, 2017
        randy likes this.
    4. randy
      randy
      Hi need some help please my blu studio 5.0ce d536 was stock on the blu logo i then flash the stock rom now it will not power on but my pc still detect it any help would b appreciated thanks
      mrsim likes this.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        randy...did you create a thread in hardware and software support...? if no then do so and we will see what we can do for you
        Jan 20, 2017
        randy likes this.
      2. randy
        randy
        hi bro i just create one
        Jan 20, 2017
        mrsim likes this.
    5. BenSTAKES
      BenSTAKES
      I bought a cloned iphone 6 @Goophone 5.5'' i6 i6s 6s Plus 1:1 Dual Core GSM CellPhone Android 5.0:I cant download anything or apps on it, i.e whatsapp or snap chat etc,it freezes or shuts down anytime.Once i power it off and on it says no sim card found etc.did factory reset.The appstore is just not working.I wish I can just completely wioe it out and install a fresh OS on it but i have no clue.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        Jan 8, 2017
    6. svivekk
      svivekk
      Hello Dear, Recently I bought Motorola moto m from China, not has google play store and google play services. I tried to install by downloading pk files from internet but still these apps are not opening, and popping up error message the "Unfortunately, google play store is stopped".
      mrsim likes this.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        google is banned in china...if you purchased a chinese version of this device it will not allow google services to work
        Dec 13, 2016
    7. nerefugido38
      nerefugido38
      hi sir can you help me to unbrick my htc d616 ive tried so many things,but still an error say dram failed 4032.thanx
      mrsim likes this.
    8. muhammad dawood
      muhammad dawood
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        Nov 16, 2016
    9. muhammad dawood
      muhammad dawood
      hi i need the solution of sp flash tool error (enable dram failed<4032>) every time i got the same error and every time stuck on same download and every different method i tried but the same problem can any body help me i trying to flash a dead china tab model b731
    10. Hafimovic
      Hafimovic
      mrsim likes this.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        already posted mate
        Oct 27, 2016
    11. humayun ahmod
      humayun ahmod
      humayun021327@gmail.com
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        Oct 10, 2016
    12. humayun ahmod
      humayun ahmod
      humayun021327@gmail.com
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        Oct 10, 2016
    13. gaurav kumar
      gaurav kumar
      sir please help me
    14. gaurav kumar
      gaurav kumar
      sir i have a hard bricked phone how to restore it
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        Sep 22, 2016
    15. Uwais
      Uwais
      mrsims, i have a samsung s6 clone mt6572 runing on 5.0.2, i want to upgrade to marshmallow is it possible at all?
      mrsim likes this.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        no...it is not possible to update a cloned device...they do not ever receive updates sorry...not even if you attempted to port a rom yourself
        Sep 18, 2016
    16. industry
      industry
      Laaaaars , soooo nice to see CD up and running again.
      mrsim likes this.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        yeah great to be back although there seem to be a lot of bugs n shit...hopefully stefan will sort them out soon
        Sep 22, 2016
        industry likes this.
    17. mrsim
      mrsim
      Here to Help
      Rahul Jagadish likes this.
    18. Fushlol
      Fushlol
      Could you please take a look at my issue when you get a sec.

19. Fushlol
      Fushlol
      Could you please take a look at my issue when you get a sec.

20. djcoty
      djcoty
      Hello, I have the Ulefone Power and it won't stop doing a loop where it shows the ulefone logo and then it goes black.  Also it doesn't recognize the power button. After the power gets to about 1% it starts doing a thing called optomizing apps and then after it's done with that it will start up. But if I hit the power button it starts doing that loop again. I have tried to hold the up volume button for a while until it shows a boot mode window but it won't let me select anything, it just goes straight to doing that loop again. Please help me, anyone have any advice. I cannot send it back to Everbuying.net  where I purchased it because it costs too much to ship it. I live in the United States.
      1. mrsim
        mrsim
        May 16, 2016
      2. djcoty
        djcoty
        It says that I need to be logged in. When I logged in it denied my login and password. 
        May 16, 2016
      3. mrsim
        mrsim
        once again please create a new thread in hardware and software support...thank you
        May 16, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 25, 1971 (Age: 46)
    Sex:
    Male
    Hardware:
    Oneplus 3
    Bio:
    i was born....and i'm not dead yet...so all good
    LarslovesTech

Signature

[​IMG]
    1. There are currently no users chatting.

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

There are currently no users chatting.
    Chat [0]