mrsim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I flash custom rom on MTK 6580 10.1 inch aliexpress tab. after flash screen blank but tab working in blank screen mode
    Hey guys, long time no speak. I am looking to buy a ZUK Z2 Pro. I am looking to buy it for £224 but aren't sure what the import charges will be. I am guessing about £25. Also I think it will need re flashing. But am worried about having to do this. Is there anything on the market that will match this without the hassle of flashing new software.
    ,hi i hope all is well . i need your advise please as i have just bought a ctc model 601 and realised its not compatible in the uk and badly false advertising and information regards the phone. how can i wipe everything as all different foreign countries on it of it or what ever i need to do to get fully use of it in the uk please as your help appreciated . mark
    mrsim
    mrsim
    hey mark...if possible can you please create a new thread in hardware and software support try to give us as much info as possible regarding the device and it's issues...thank you
    my device bricked. sm-j3109 mt6752. need rom to unbrick via spflashtool.
    mrsim
    mrsim
    there is no need to post on multiple profile pages...just creating a new thread in hardware and software support or rom requests would have been sufficient
    I have a Lenovo S820 China factory setting and will want to change to normal android phone
    mrsim
    mrsim
    please create a new thread in the correct section of the forum and i will take a look...and please try to explain in more detail your problem in your thread...thank you
    i can't get to recovery mod. the phone would not boot the link wont post. you can kindly send me a email randybissessar12@gmail.com thanks
    Reactions: mrsim
    mrsim
    mrsim
    randy if you can please use your thread to reply to any posts...thanks mate
    Reactions: randy
    Hi need some help please my blu studio 5.0ce d536 was stock on the blu logo i then flash the stock rom now it will not power on but my pc still detect it any help would b appreciated thanks
    mrsim
    mrsim
    randy...did you create a thread in hardware and software support...? if no then do so and we will see what we can do for you
    Reactions: randy
    R
    randy
    hi bro i just create one
    I bought a cloned iphone 6 @Goophone 5.5'' i6 i6s 6s Plus 1:1 Dual Core GSM CellPhone Android 5.0:I cant download anything or apps on it, i.e whatsapp or snap chat etc,it freezes or shuts down anytime.Once i power it off and on it says no sim card found etc.did factory reset.The appstore is just not working.I wish I can just completely wioe it out and install a fresh OS on it but i have no clue.
    Hello Dear, Recently I bought Motorola moto m from China, not has google play store and google play services. I tried to install by downloading pk files from internet but still these apps are not opening, and popping up error message the "Unfortunately, google play store is stopped".
    mrsim
    mrsim
    google is banned in china...if you purchased a chinese version of this device it will not allow google services to work
    hi i need the solution of sp flash tool error (enable dram failed<4032>) every time i got the same error and every time stuck on same download and every different method i tried but the same problem can any body help me i trying to flash a dead china tab model b731
    mrsims, i have a samsung s6 clone mt6572 runing on 5.0.2, i want to upgrade to marshmallow is it possible at all?
    mrsim
    mrsim
    no...it is not possible to update a cloned device...they do not ever receive updates sorry...not even if you attempted to port a rom yourself
    Laaaaars , soooo nice to see CD up and running again.
    mrsim
    mrsim
    yeah great to be back although there seem to be a lot of bugs n shit...hopefully stefan will sort them out soon
    Hi MrSim,

I've read a lot of your helpful posts to unbrick my Redmi note 3 but so far I've only failed

Can I send you details of what I have done - would you please help me out, it's a new phone & a simple SPFLASHTOOLS job killed it

Cheers & Thanks in advance

Shade5
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…