Recent content by gayble

1. gayble

looking for Friend

How come till now you have not give me steven contact information Please Reply Me Thank you
  2. gayble

looking for Friend

Dear Foofighter can you let steven know that i want to have he contact info so that we can have some conversation within ask so as to build up our friendship
  3. gayble

looking for Friend

Just to share some of my favorite app after rooted three of my Mtk China Call tablet but bid not have custom recovery install 1) xposed installer 2) app settings 3) gravity box 4) adAway and YouTube ads kill 5) greenify 6) kingroot and purify
  4. gayble

Hope you can help me

Dear Foofighter thanks you very very very much i will deeply treasure and appreciate the effort that you have put in and helping me. Love You, Love You, Love You, Love You But at the moment I bid not have computer to do the installation and also i needs to find or meet up with Steven hope he...
  5. gayble

looking for Friend

Dear Foofighter thank you very much of the reply. Love You, Love You, Love You, Love You i will deeply treasure and appreciate Our friendship in the coming future 1) hope one day i will be able to meet up with Steven and hope he can teach me how to install TWRP or CWM recovery and root, three...
  6. gayble

looking for Friend

Dear Foofighter how come your editing emoji is not function can not in put emoji
  7. gayble

looking for Friend

Dear Foofighter thank you very much of the reply. Love You, Love You, Love You, Love You 1) hope one day i will be able to meet up with Steven and hope he can teach me how to install TWRP or CWM recovery and root, three of my Mtk China Call tablet 2) can i know which country do Steven stay 3)...
  8. gayble

Hope you can help me

Dear Foofighter thanks you very very very much i will deeply treasure and appreciate the effort that you have put in and helping me. Love You, Love You, Love You, Love You But at the moment I bid not have computer to do the installation and also i needs to find or meet up with Steven hope he...
  9. gayble

looking for Friend

Dear China Device can i get know Steven that upload how to backup mtk phone on YouTube TechMagnet please let me become your friend Please contact me thanks you very much Dear Friends i looking for Friend say in Singapore, China, UK that have knowledge of mtk driod tool that can teach me how to...
  10. gayble

Hope you can help me

Dear Sir can you please help me thank you very much My china andriod phone model is (JTY KT096H) 1) Can you help me to find compatible Stock rom for my tablet 2) Please see the attach picture of my tablet My device information 1) MTK 6582 3G dual sim Tablet 2) cpu information MT6582 8 cores...
  11. gayble

Can you help me to find compatible CWM recovery

Here's the address https://world.taobao.com/item/522962634183.htm?fromSite=main&ali_refid=a3_430618_1006:1122219201:N:%E9%80%9A%E8%AF%9D%E5%B9%B3%E6%9D%BF%E7%94%B5%E8%84%91:afcbba304d320fc897e2f406c1a8f871&ali_trackid=1_afcbba304d320fc897e2f406c1a8f871&spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.B9Btrm But the...
  12. gayble

Can you help me to find compatible CWM recovery

Dear Sir can you please help me thank you very much My china andriod phone model is (JTY KT096H) 1) Can you help me to find compatible CWM recovery for my tablet 2) Can you help me to find compatible original rom for my tablet 3) Can you recommend me compatible custom for my tablet My...