Recent content by Blandroid

1. Blandroid

WTF?

Yeah baby, I'm back innit? :emoji_sunglasses::emoji_grin: Thanks for your help Simsy, you a de DON! :emoji_kiss: I'll pop back later to spill some tea :emoji_thumbsup:xx
  2. Blandroid

Need rom for iphone 6s clone model (ML7F2CH/A)

Oh jesus - really?  That's not good.  But tbf, most of these phones seem to have that horrible shit inside them so finding a rom should be quite easy.  I'm sure S7yler has put his backup roms for these on Needrom? Mine deffo won't work - it's an MT6589, a real one.
  3. Blandroid

Need rom for iphone 6s clone model (ML7F2CH/A)

I've got an old iPhoney somewhere - a good one actually with better sound quality than all my other devices put together. I'll do a backup tomorrow and post it here for you - if it works you'll be laughing as it's the best rom I've ever seen on any of them. Give me a while - I'll have to power...
  4. Blandroid

s5 CLONE G900F

Ooh, look -  a circlejerk. I give up......ignore everything I posted. You CAN make a backup from a UBIFS device with MTK Droid Tools and I must be mistaken about everything that happened to me on the numerous times that I tried.
  5. Blandroid

Firmware for J100H MT6572

If you're trying to readback the rom on a bricked device - that's not going to work I'm afraid. There's 2 options available to you: 1.  Get a copy of the stock rom for this device and flash it or 2.  Get a copy of the backup from someone who has your exact make and model of phone and flash...
  6. Blandroid

s5 CLONE G900F

It's a real anomaly and a pain in the arse when you can't back your device up because of this.  Also, you don't know beforehand that you're buying a device with the UBIFS shit in it.  Luckily, it's a Cube tab so it wasn't difficult for me to get hold of a stock rom  :good3: Thanks...
  7. Blandroid

s5 CLONE G900F

Sometimes it's easier to see than hear so I've hooked my UBIFS tablet up to Droid Tools to show you and I changed the configuration file as Bossman instructed (Attachment 1) then ran the program (Attachment 2): Like I said, it does not work but if you know a way to make it work that doesn't...
  8. Blandroid

s5 CLONE G900F

I feel like the other day when T wasn't listening to what I was saying. Again - Droid Tools won't allow you to do a backup!!!  You get an error message that says: 'UBIFS file system - backup not possible' In red writing on the right hand side and when you click the Backup/Recovery tab, the...
  9. Blandroid

s5 CLONE G900F

Your device is not connected. Connect device then post the screenshot - thanks
  10. Blandroid

How do I upgrade my Jiayu G4S to Android 4.4 KitKat?

Compatible roms for your device are here: http://www.needrom.com/?s=Jiayu+G4S&sa=search&scat=0 Before doing anything to your device, you should root it and do a back-up - tutorial here: Details of how to install the drivers in your Windows PC here: SP Flash Tool tutorial here: And...
  11. Blandroid

s5 CLONE G900F

Can you take a screenie of Droid Tools when it's loaded with your device details please? Then post it here - thanks.
  12. Blandroid

s5 CLONE G900F

Well I've had 2 UBIFS devices and it said the same thing both times - most recently with my Cube tablet and that was a couple of months ago. And Bossman's comment that you quoted says SHOULD BE ABLE TO - not CAN or WILL or DOES Big difference my friend - the devil is in the detail ;)  There...
  13. Blandroid

Bricked Ecoo E04 Plus

Keep looking and keep trying different roms. Now you know what you're doing and your successful flash proves that you have everything installed properly, so long as you don't flash any preloaders you should be good to flash the device as many times as you need to. Hope you can get it working ...
  14. Blandroid

s5 CLONE G900F

You can't backup UBIFS with Droid Tools P - you get an error message that goes something like: 'UBIFS file system - backup not possible'.  
  15. Blandroid

Firmware for J100H MT6572

We know it's a clone because you told us it had a 6572 chip in it.