1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Profile Posts

1. josef shakur
    josef shakur
    i need custom rom for Gtel A750 MX1 mtk 6592 android 4.4.2
  2. ramalm87
    ramalm87 weddlerr
    I welcome whether you managed to repair the tablet
  3. rapitureusuilder
    rapitureusuilder
  4. samin sikong
    samin sikong
    really wanna learn how to porting custom recovery for china's phone.
  5. samin sikong
    samin sikong
    i hope i could learning something new from here.
  6. samin sikong
    samin sikong
    A new member, hi! everyone :)
  7. hhbv ghjnn
  8. Jayman
    Jayman mrsim
    Hey guys, long time no speak. I am looking to buy a ZUK Z2 Pro. I am looking to buy it for £224 but aren't sure what the import charges will be. I am guessing about £25. Also I think it will need re flashing. But am worried about having to do this. Is there anything on the market that will match this without the hassle of flashing new software.
  9. theeflash1
    theeflash1
    I'm new to this site can anyone give me a little help please....need to root Alcatel OT Pixi 4-5 (5010) (3G MODEL)
  10. forpurehealth
    forpurehealth
  11. mark b
    mark b mrsim
    ,hi i hope all is well . i need your advise please as i have just bought a ctc model 601 and realised its not compatible in the uk and badly false advertising and information regards the phone. how can i wipe everything as all different foreign countries on it of it or what ever i need to do to get fully use of it in the uk please as your help appreciated . mark
    1. mrsim
      mrsim
      hey mark...if possible can you please create a new thread in hardware and software support try to give us as much info as possible regarding the device and it's issues...thank you
      Oct 7, 2017
  12. mark b
    mark b itxtutor
    mark b @ mark b: HI room ,and i hope all is well . i need your advise please as i havejust bourght a ctc model 601 and realised its not compatible in the uk and badly false advertising and information regards the phone. how can i wipe everything as all different foreign countries on it of it or what ever i need to do to get fully use of it in the uk please as your help appreciated . mark
  13. Tommy18888
    Tommy18888 Blandroid
    please ineed custom rom for longtron lt741s
    Chipset:MTK6589 Quard-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU@1.2GHz
    ● Screen:9.7''IPS
    ● Memory:ROM:16GB; RAM:1GB
    ● Camera:Front 0.3MP/Rear2MP
    ● Support:2G/3G/Wi-Fi
    ● Extended:Support MicroSD (up to 32GB)
  14. Carolyn McGee
  15. Maria Burton
  16. Judy Twitchell