Dell is present at the Computex 2019 currently going on in Taipei, Taiwan. The company has made several announcements including Dell Technologies product updates across its Alienware, G-Series, XPS, Inspiron, Vostro and Precision Workstation ranges.
Alienware and Dell Supercharge Mobile Gaming and Audio Engineering
- Alienware m15 and m17 thin and lightweight gaming laptops designed from the ground up to optimize optional 9th generation Intel Core mobile CPUs. They contain NVIDIA GTX 16 and 20 series GPUs and new display technologies. Furthermore, they feature Alienware’s new design ID, Legend.
- Dell G3 15 laptop updated with new Game Shift feature to increase performance. It receives the latest high-performance processors from Intel and NVIDIA GeForce GPUs.
- Alienware debuts two new iconic audio devices, the Alienware 7.1 Gaming Headset and Alienware Stereo Gaming Headset with amazing clarity.
Dell XPS and Inspiron Portfolio
- New XPS 13 2-in-1 offers modern and thin design. It provides better performance and larger 16:10 display with 10th Gen Intel Core processors.
- New XPS 15 powerhouse laptop comes with 9th Gen Intel Core processors. The OLED display has an innovative HD webcam on the top bezel.
- New Inspiron portfolio offers power and style to suit every consumer’s needs.
- Plough through even complex Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects with Dell’s most powerful mobile workstations – Dell Precision 7540 and 7740.
- Demanding workloads made easy with new Dell Precision 5000 and 7000 series mobile workstations combining up to Intel® Xeon E or 9th Gen Intel Core processors and latest professional graphics.
- Space and budget-conscious businesses to benefit from the latest updates to Dell Precision 3630 and 3431 tower and 3930 rack workstations.
Check out our complete featuring of the Computex 2019 here!