Computex Taipei, is a computer expo held annually in Taipei, Taiwan. The last Computex was held from June 5th to June 9th 2018. It is considered to be one of the world’s biggest computer shows. Computex 2018 included the showcasing a wide range of laptops, PCs, monitors, peripherals and a lot more devices. Bleujour, following its immensely flourished reputation debuted its participation in Computex 2018. The company presented its premium product Kubb and won the iF Design Computer d&I Award. The company also showed a prototype of its next product Move last year.
The basic motive of the creation of laptops was to provide the freedom of agility and portability of a PC to a user. It was directed towards the concept of carrying your computer around wherever you go to complete your tasks on-the-go. But what about the idea of having the freedom to be able to carry around your primary PC anywhere and everywhere you want to go? It does seem implausible and extremely impractical. It is downright impossible to attain portability with a full-sized CPU. What if Bleujour claims that the aforementioned claim is now a reality?
Although the manufacturers of laptops saw great responses to their discovery of portability. Laptops still lack the dedicated power that comes with a regular PC in the same processing models. Since this issue still hadn’t been fixed, Bleujour came up with a solution.
Move is a premium workstation designed by Bleujour to fulfill the needs of a frequent computer user with heavy usage on-the-go. It enables a PC user to experience the full potential of a desktop PC wherever the user wants. No computer is comparable to the Move, and its ergonomic handle, integrated in its design that allows you to carry it easily.
The Move is the very embodiment of the company’s desire to bring together in one and the same computer all the elements to make it a unique mini-workstation. It provides you the power of a fixed PC, wherever and whenever you want it. 8th Generation Intel Core processor, Radeon RX Vega M Graphics, NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD storage, dual Raid storage, DDR4 memory etc. Everything has been designed ensuring the creation of a powerful, functional machine radiating aesthetics on the fly.
Since the arrival of portability, the management of data and the need to always have a copy of your data became an unasked necessity and several companies strived hard to ensure that they delivered the necessary services to preserve data and provide maximum privacy on the cloud. However, no matter how safe a cloud gets, it still has and will always have vulnerabilities to be exposed. Therefore, Bleujour has setup a unique mechanism to back up your data on your Move which ensures maximum security. With Move, you can store and save all your data, videos, photos or documents in “live” thanks to the second storage in Raid 1. Raid 1 follows the concept of “disk mirroring” and ensures a complete redundancy of the data. Furthermore, it automates the complete redundancy of your data which is systematically duplicated on both disks. As a result, you always have a backup if either of your disk fails.
Amidst all the provided facilities of unmatched aesthetics and portability, Move also makes sure it cannot be ruled out due to lack of the numerous connectivity facilities available in this age. With the radical advancements in the tech world, computers have immense power and this power comes with a number of add-ons arriving with them. Bleujour’s Move arrives with the accessibility of Wireless technology and Bluetooth latest generation embedded to communicate with your devices such as an Internet Box, Smartphone, Printer and any smart gadget you happen to possess. Moreover, the workstation contains both USB 3.0/3.1 and Thunderbolt 3 that will propel your productivity to other horizons. Lastly, it allows you to increase the radius of experiencing its amazing power to up to 6 screens by providing the kind of multiple display the world needs.
To sum it up, Bleujour’s Move is undoubtedly the best PC in terms of agility, durability, performance, portability and speed combined.
Kubb Passive Edition
One of the most important concerns of a frequent computer user is the amount of noise the computer generates upon experiencing focused and concentrating processing. The amount of sound generated by the PC increases with the increase in performance expectations and this really gets bothering for a person who wants to concentrate. Bleujour has come with a permanent solution of the problem. The new Kubb Passive Edition is a no noise computer design and ergonomics.
Since it is compatible with all of your devices, it can be installed in a meeting room and can handle the power point presentations or videos, and even launch video conferences without a major fuss. Due to its immense power that comes with its 8th Generation Intel processors, Kubb Passive Edition guarantees to provide more immersive experiences with more fluidity in High Definition.
Bleujour is a technically advanced and the kind of company that feeds on enhancements, improvements and innovations on the go. Founded in 2002, in Toulouse, Bleujour set its base camps in the capital of the Languedoc-Roussillon and Midi-Pyrénées region. The region is considered to be one of the first metropolises in Southern Europe. The location perfectly suits the motives of the company. The region blends together the exceedingly different horizons of aeronautics, bio-technologies, electronics, informatics and space with the economically strong quality of life, gastronomy and culture of the fellow people. It is an excitingly hyper active region as per the high level technologies, with the pleasantry presence of efficient engineers, researchers, along with a wide range of extremely passionate and intriguing craftsmen which ensure that technology and crafts go hand-in-hand in the region.
Bleujour is a reputable tech company, hailing from France and specializing in the building of strong, sturdy yet elegant computers. The French company prioritizes its fundamentals and basics on the following pillars:
- Quality – At Bleujour, quality is considered to be the foremost priority of any produced product. According to the company’s manifesto, Bleujour has strived hard to establish and maintain a convincing and reputable reputation second to none. The company makes sure it fulfills the basic motives in every single product released.
- Aesthetics – In this digital age of flawless and captivating designs, aesthetics is automatically becoming a must-have for each and every tech company. However, with the increasing demands of users from their desired products make it extremely difficult for the manufacturers to design a product fulfilling both the basic needs of being aesthetic in its looks and being the best, technically. But, Bleujour follows a uniquely-driven design strategy to satisfy its customers for both of their needs to have an aesthetic yet technically supreme product.
- Innovation – As per the company’s manifesto, Bleujour was formed on the basis of innovation. The primary need of satisfying the increasing trends of innovation resulted into the existence of this company. Therefore, the French company thrives on this quality and ensures to be a step ahead of the world when it comes to being innovative and creative in its ideas.
- Practicality – Thanks to a handful of worldwide experiences, it is vividly evident that practicality is a feature exceedingly difficult to handle for most of the tech companies out there. Even a number of leading technical manufacturers lack in the basic sense of practicality when it comes to their premium devices. However, due to their extremely reputable reputation, they get away with it. But so is not the case with Bleujour. The company is especially renowned for its intelligently thought and executed practical designs that ensure the claims of the product announced before its release are efficiently fulfilled after the release.
- Exclusivity – Bleujour is known to possess a class of its own and therefore, it turns out to be a heightened and exclusive brand accessible only to those who truly care about the services provided by the company.
Check out our complete featuring if the Computex 2019 here!